1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dolkot Moon and Loon discussion

Dec 19, 2006

1. Oh I can hardly wait for photos!!!

Oh I was curious (more body questions here). Do Dollkot heads fit on Volks SD13 boy bodies? Is there any chance that the BW loon resin would go okay with Volks LE white resin?

Thanks you guys for sharing the excitement!!!

2. Sorry I didn't get photos this morning. I'll try tomorrow, but it may be this weekend!

3. *status: on shipping* And there is a EMS tracking#...

<_<
      >_>
      O.O
      OMG! YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!! (I think I just scared the crap out of my cat ;) )
      My Kiss is on its way. Oh happiness :D

4. There were 14mm eyes in my order, and they're still not there even though they were supposed to be in stock this week!!! That's why my Loon's not shipping yet :x

5. Oh that's fustrating! o_O My Lune/Loon is arriving bald & nekkid 'cause I was too rushed to remember anything else. I better go unearth my sewing machine...

Many hugs to BlackPaperBag & everyone else waiting for their Kisses!

6. AHH! He's shipping!!! FINALLYYY *does a little jig*

7. Here are some pictures! He is lovely, but we haven't bonded yet! He will need sueding or something, as he only wants to sit! Maybe it's because he is dreaming! I'm not sure if I will keep him.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#87 nancy_schroeder_ca, Jan 20, 2007
      Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    8. Loon needs to be in white skin.im soooooo upset

9. I think there was a choice, but only normal was available when I ordered.

10. Really? That's odd, I thought normal sold out first o.O

11. Mine is still in customs :( It's been there for 2 days! I've never had anything from overseas in customs this long. I've ordered from China, Korea, and Japan regularly. I'm worried that dollmore labeled to box funny or something. ARGH!!!
      *goes to worry some more*

12. He's gorgeous, nancy_schroeder_ca! :D

I missed the chance to get one of these boys *sniffle* :(
      But congrats to all of you getting your Loon/Moons!! XD

13. I think mine may have been from an order that was canceled.

14. Yes that is right. I've watched the initial 10 Loons sale and they disappeared in few hours time, and some time after that there were about 3 Loons availabe again, they were in both skintones but white was sold first and then the last normal skin left.

I wonder how come those orders were cancelled ? people failed to fill the order form properly ?
      Or maybe they haven't paid ?

Do someone knows how much time the customer have to pay for a limited doll ?
      I've heard that this time is only 24 h , not 7 days as it is in case of not-limited dolls ordering ...

15. I would guess they didn't pay or asked to cancel after they paid! I got that last normal skin doll and mine was almost the first delivered! Like they had started him for someone else!

16. nancy_schroeder_ca - Oh, you were the lucky one that managed to grab that random last Lune that showed up later. :) My Lune is also refusing to do anything but sit. Needs restringing so I can at least straighten Lune's legs. *_* I hope you can bond with your boy. Lune (or at least his head) is exactly what I have been looking for. However, I do think it it will be a few days before we bond. I'm still too in awe of him to do anything but stare. ^_^

Idemo - I wondered about how that worked myself. My order was placed on Dec.21 and paid off on Dec.30 (I did a mini layaway with Dollmore). Someone may have just changed their mind or not paid within the 5 days payment time.

wc_dragon - Still in customs?! What does it say when you track your package at USPS.com? Mine said "Inbound Out of Customs" for a nerve-racking day & a half. It also shipped into LAX, which may have different timing from SF Customs. Dollmore did mark my box as a $50 doll outfit gift. *hugs* Hope he escapes soon!

blackpaperbag - Congrats on the shipping notice!!!

And does anyone know if its "Lune" or "Loon"? :?

I received my normal skin Kiss Lune on saturday--30 days after I place the order. Apologies for the blurry photos!
      My Aubrey:

(with flash)
      [​IMG]

(without flash...or clothes or hair, heehee)
      [​IMG]

Arrival post & photos can be seen here.

17. My boy is here! He's so pretty @_@ I kind of wish I'd ordered him in normal skin though...

18. blackpaperbag - *SQUEE* I'm so happy you got your Kiss! I think Loon would look awesome with white skin as well, especially in person. Just depends on what style you are going for IMO :) I'll be excited to see photos of him!

19. My camera's out of batt but I'll be sure to take photos soon ^^

20. I got mine today. He's very pretty but he will not work for my character. I put some head shots and one full body shot in my sales thread. I was able to get mine to stand and pose fairly easily. his hands are especially detailed.