1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau - Adult Dolls - Part 2

Feb 21, 2015

1. lol truth be told i was just doodling a character one day at work, and randomly drew those facial markings. That was when i knew i had to use it on a doll and it ended up being my Jupiter once she arrived. Don't really know what i was thinking at the time of drawing them XD

2. I have discovered a deep and undying need for the Snowborn human fullset in my life. What is it with these dolls that makes them so amazing?

Everyone's dolls are gorgeous, by the way. <3

3. Hello again! My Dolores finally arrived in February, and got his face-up late March, as soon as the weather allowed. So here he is! I have to say, I'm a little in love. He is so gorgeous - too gorgeous for his character in fact XD. But he is great fun... Now I'm thinking about how I'll make his robes in such a way that they don't hide all his jointy weirdness. His name is Severus. He's based on, um, a young Potions master.

[​IMG]

I cropped the photo in such a way as to hide the fact that his wig is actually very long, and I'm debating with myself whether I'd actually cut off the long portion of the hair :/.

4. Nice! Hiding DC joints will be easier because Severus does wear long sleeved robes, mostly. He does have that brooding look down pat. Great work.

5. He looks great! Did you do his faceup? (it's so lovely!)
      And I'm way too enamored by those suspenders, do you mind me asking where you got them?

6. @SteamWitch : Thank you! He's entirely too pretty to be a 'real' Severus, but I've decided not to let that bother me :P.

@Girrl : Thank you! The suspenders are from FreedomTeller. I wasn't sure what size to pick, and these turned out to be too long... I'm going to have to shorten them. But I just HAD to have suspenders :P.
      Yes, I did the face-up. I can't believe how subtle it looks after all the colour I brushed on, but I'm not sure whether I really wanted it to look less subtle or not.

7. Just received my Snowborn last night! Here's a quick snap of him:

[​IMG]

all my wigs do not fit him, his head is so small for a doll this tall. :/

8. Blank like that he reminds me (showing my age now) of both Red Skelton and Danny Kaye or a cross between the two. So cool, Congrats!

9. Omg snowbornnnnnnn <3 Are you going to take more pictures?

10. He certainly is gorgeous! Love him! I have an OT for this thread Severus with the same problem...I am trying to get up the nerve to cut his super long wig! :o

11. I'm that old too, and Yes! Danny Kaye! *fist pump* *wanders off muttering about the pestle in the vessel*

12. Yay! Glad you see it too. With a nose job Snowborn would look like one of my oldest favorite gingers.

13. I want to know more about him! He is my grail and I need to know more~

14. https://denofangels.com/threads/dc-adult-mephisto-pheles-brought-to-life.672738/#post-11497014https://denofangels.com/threads/dc-adult-mephisto-pheles-brought-to-life.672738/#post-11497014
      A thread about Mephisto, it has his blank sculpt and someone putting a face up on him, so you can see the best of both worlds
      https://denofangels.com/threads/doll-chateau-adult-dolls.452149/
      Probably going to be your best bet to find out more about Mephisto. From reading about other people's comments to seeing pictures of him, that would most likely be your best location. Grante,d more people may be able to help you in this thread but a little research goes a long way.

15. Hi, sweets! Such a beauty in this thread! I wanted to ask you to show me home pics of Medeas head, cuz i found only two by google. I want him so much, but there are no pics.

16. Anyone have Mephisto? I want to see more of him before I actually get him

THANK YOU!!!

#377 Biku_27, Jul 8, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2017
    17. Every time I haul Jolene out for pictures I get nostalgic for the discontinued adult girl body - it was so spindly and graceful, without looking odd (don't get me wrong, I love all the extra jointed bodies too, but hnnng...), and is such a solid poser. I'm so glad I got one when I did!
      [​IMG]
      link to photostory

18. My December order arrived yesterday... Sexta in green, he's called Thale and I adore him!
      [​IMG]
      It's a shame the small iris kokdoll eyes I bought for him aren't small at all!

19. For years I have talked about wanting my version of a Wraith from the show Stargate Atlantis. I wanted to use a DC Kevin so when the green resin was released I decided the time had come. He is blank and needs custom eyes and clothes altered to fit him properly but I am so happy to finally have him.
      This is my beautiful alien:
      [​IMG]

Tags: