1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau - Adult Dolls - Part 2

Feb 21, 2015

1. I got a Snowborn head today. I love him!!!
      [​IMG]Red by SteamWitch, on Flickr

2. Does anyone know where to get the head dress (kind of like antennae) Lilly is wearing on Doll Chateau's website?

[​IMG]

3. It is likely that the headdress is a Doll Chateau creation, possibly with a full set. I am too lazy to look it up, but if the fullest it is part of is still available, you would likely have to pick it up to get it. D:

Snowborn is so handsome! <3

4. @AdamK If doll chateau makes the headdress the best chance of getting that specific one without making it yourself would be to contact them directly. It may have also just been for fullset photos, as I don't think the fullset comes with the headdress. My Lilly did not come with one.

5. Thanks Pandy and Firecracker. Advert/description doesn't say it's included in fullset. I suspect too that it's a one off piece. I've never seen another one. It may be an interesting project. I used to sew in my younger days though this is a bit more intricate. Looks like it may be kind of like modified ear muffs. Maybe I can hire Dr. Dre to make me one....

Pandora is beautiful btw.

#405 AdamK, Jan 15, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2018
    6. Fantastic picture.

7. Thank you, @AdamK ! Pandora is pretty much the star of my collection, I adore her so much.

8. I'd rather have the modifications already done :sweat. I've received a DC kid Amos at the beginning of the year and I prefer his body type. For some reason, I have difficulties with the top half of the new adult body. Something doesn't 'quite fit' - aesthetically speaking - for me. I feel the sculptor had fun when he made Amos but that it has turned into a job when he created these new four-legged bodies. Though I love the Oswald full set :D and I am very fond of Lilian's face however sad she looks.

9. I'm in awe of those pants right there! Like...how??? Dang, they're good.

10. if anyone has pics of their dc a-body 04, i would LOVE to see; i ordered one back in november and i am too excited

11. Does anyone have pics of Lilly with factory face up, body blushing and tattoos? Or know where to find some? I've looked everywhere. I'm thinking I'd like to do it that way but would really want to see some pictures other than from the Doll Chateau website.

12. he is soo pretty <3
      i want to get one soon

13. He is pretty. I love his happy face. I hope you do get him too.

14. ow thankyou very much <3 i will save up for him

15. Out of curiosity: why does DC call the four-legged body with hooves the "elf" body? I must admit, it looks very graceful, but it's not my immediate association with four legs and hooves. :XD:

I do see that they have a Youth elf body too, but I found out about it through seeing the adult elf body.

16. Hi ^^
      This is my DC Fergus on a A03 body (minus the extra parts and other jointed hands XD)
      He is a comic-version of Majima Goro, a character in a Videogame called Ryu ga gotoku (or "Yakuza" in the west)
      He has a VERY hard to paint japanese tattoo...but i tried my best :sweat
      But still i need to sew his outfit...oh boi XD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Amazing!
      I don't know this game but from what I could find through google you did a very good job at replicating his tattoo. I'm sure it took a lot of patience and a steady hand to achieve that :ablink:

18. Hey, so I'm strongly considering getting an A-body-04. I've heard that the extra ankle parts can be removed, but that doing so messes with the doll's overall structural integrity. If I ever get the body, I'd be interested in removing the extra ankle jointing to make it a sliver shorter. If anyone has removed their ankles, what was your experience with it?

Also @StillsEve that tattoo is amazing!

Tags: