1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau - Adult Dolls - Part 2

Feb 21, 2015

1. I love doll cheteau! Does anyone have a DC Cyril? I'd love to see photos of what you have done with him. :)

2. Just paid out my layaway for my Mephisto head/Delores body :) So excited but now comes the big wait. I hope as he is blank that he may arrive a bit quicker.

3. I hope so too! Can't wait to see what you do with him.

I wish I could pay off my layaway early :...(

4. Would anyone with a female youth body Y-03 be willing to measure and confirm the bust measurement is actually 27cm? Im working on a top and that seems way too big for her chest from all the photos I've seen.

5. More like 20-21cm from what I just mesured...

6. Agh, soup. The A-02 body is being discontinued now. Kind of bummed that there's no discount like the ones Dollzone's discontinued boys are getting. I was hoping it would stay around a bit longer so that I could get one for the Dollzone heads I have to put on layaway. D: I don't like how my A-03 body can't stand without all sorts of work, although I really like how it looks. This is a really terrible time for money.
      I guess I'll have to ask a dealer now about the fit of those hands and feet on the other body.

7. I'm a little panicky, I really like the A02! I have Cyril on my wishlist, but he's not discontinued... but he comes on the A02 right? Are they going to be putting them on the new bodies after this? Ahhh I wanted to get an A02 for my bobobie Weylin too... grr.... first the A01 now the A02... DC is killing me!

8. I guess Cyril will be making a body move. I wish DC would take the time to post new pictures of the heads with whatever bodies they'd come with, if that was the case. :/ I think I might have to take my chances with the body secondhand, and unfortunately with the heads I want too. Poor Bait will just need extra snuggles, no new friends for him! :aheartbea

9. I am sad that the A02, Chester and the baby bodies are discontinued... And I now regret not having a A01 body...
      at least I am glad this time I ordered chester and a second baby body before they are discontinued...

10. Hi, does anyone have a date when the discontinued sculpts will be available until? I can't find a notice about it anywhere and I really want Chester.
      Thanks in advance =)

11. They're discontinuing May 15th. Hope you can get your boy!

Does anyone have a comparison of resin soul/bobobie NS and any DC colors? I think the DC np will be too pink and light for my Weylin but the ny looks really dark.... I might be out of luck for a match but I think yellow will be my best bet. It's a lot easier to blush darker than lighter.

12. I wish I had a comparison with new RS normal skin. Last time I saw their resin brand new was around 2011-12-ish, and it was really pinky, so if your boy is newer, I think you might have better luck with NS-Pink for him. However, there is the case that the DC pink might be a bit too light. I wish companies offered a set of color chips for regular order to help with hybrids. :/

13. I'm pretty sure Resinsoul can do custom color matching if you send a part to them.

14. They totally will and it's really decent!

15. Thanks Vividstar :sweat
      Gives me a month before I start the layaway ... at least I can get my Delia, Snow Nymph, Beatrice and Larry paid off before then lol ;)

16. I already have a Weylin head, it's older around 2010/2011 I THINK because I got him second hand. He is definitely not pinky at all, a very mellow cream color. I could get another head from them to match.... but then I still have a floating head! lol I kinda wish DC did a warm tan color because that would look really good.

I'm thinking about waiting on Cyril, I'm trying to convince myself he will look good on the new bodies... That would save me $560 anyway lol

Edit: I checked the head with some DF-H and FL np hands I have and he's waayy too yellow to match anything fresh. I do really like the DC yellow though so I don't think I will be disappointed. ^^

17. Hi everyone.
      I was wondering if there is a way to see Snow nymph in normal pink skin. I have asked mr.google but couldn't get any results.
      I'm really interested in her and want to compare the skin choices.

18. Snow Nymph was just announced in February so I imagine it's going to be awhile before any ship. You could look at other Doll Chateau dolls to compare resin.

19. Thank you very much for the information and sorry for the dumb question. Don't know why I couldn't think of looking at other dolls of the company to see the skin colors :(.

20. No worries, just look at some of the newer sculpts though on the web site. That would give you the closest to current resin colors. You could look at the box openings and see some recent dolls...

Tags: