1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau - Adult Dolls - Part 2

Feb 21, 2015

1. I couldn't resist buying a Oort second hand on the .bay... I opened her eyes a little and here she is now with a face-up from Marlequeen :
      [​IMG]Rorschach butterfly by Arlequeen M, sur Flickr
      I am waiting for the last Dollzone sd girl body in white skin, I hope they will match nicely...

2. Wow Skimo that is one amazing face up! Is she going to wear a wig as you wouldn't want to cover much of that great work?

3. I am planning for her to have hairs... but I will have to adapt them to her face-up...

4. My Olivia and Oort are back from the spa :
      [​IMG]They are back :) by ❄Skimo❄, sur Flickr

They are both on Youth 01 bodies, I bought one second hand after they were discontinued and snatched a second one, I wish I could do the same with the adult girl body... I feel like banging my head against a wall when I think that I had a adult girl body and sold it... and never had the chance to get another one...

5. Just dropping in to share Thaddeus in clothes this time. Not that he liked it much but still he posed very well when I told him he looked hot in leather. (It's almost 90 degrees outside :) )

[​IMG]Thadd June a by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr
      Thaddeus is a 5Stardoll Dark on the DC adult Dolores body.

6. Hey I was just wondering if hybrids are welcome in here? :) I have a soom wolf on a DC 70 cm body.

Also does anyone have suggestions for clothes that fit that body? @___@ My boy has one outfit, but he needs moreeee

7. Of course they are welcome my Thaddeus is a 5Stardoll Dark head on the Dolores adult body. Most 70cm and SD17 clothes fit but are loose around the waist.

I can't help much because this is the first time Thaddeus put on real clothes, he loves his leopard bikini thong and his shear leopard floor length skirt. Some Wizards, sheesh. :)

8. Thaddeus looks great in leather. Mind you he looks great in anything or nothing ;) Amazing face paint Skimo!

9. @SteamWitch - Awesome!!! Thaddeus is hella hot! Did you make those clothes he's in or buy them? He looks so great! And it's such a great hybrid. :D

Meet Velius:

[​IMG]

He's a Soom Wolf the Knight on a DC 70 CM body. I love him so much! The resin match is perfect and while the head is a TINY bit gappy, it looks really great, just takes some effort to pose. :)

10. Velius is wonderful!

Thaddeus is wearing a combo of Volks outfit someone gifted me (I'm a lucky girl! eep) and Dollheart fukubukuro belts and Dollmore boots I got free with Azure.

Shhh, don't tell Thaddeus he is in an almost free outfit, it was hard enough to get him into it. He is still wearing it and glaring at me from his perch above me.

11. [​IMG]

Velius is such a babe. :D
      [MENTION=66036]SteamWitch[/MENTION] - oooo that's quite a collection he's wearing though!! Thaddeus is stylin'. :> Velius is just wearing what his last owner sent with him and I have no idea where to get him more clothes! It's okay, though, my mom is gonna teach me how to sew so I can make him stuff myself.

12. Hi there - I'm saving for a Kevin so go with my Agatha. Does anyone have him?

13. Valius loos great Quetz. Love that misty looking shot.

14. I have seen him on Google images I believe! He is amazing!!!!! I found it hard to imagine him without the red scalp so your Cedron really helped. He's a beautiful doll x

15. Sadomina your Cedron is stunning. I love him with the dark hair and his face up is amazing. Congrats on getting him :)

16. Thank you, I'm very happy you like Cedron :)
      At first I couldn't imagine a Kevin without his red promo wig, but he really looks great in any colour and style. I have tried lighter colored wigs and colourful wigs as well, he loved it. But it's still sad that Dollchateau didn't sell this amazing wig he was wearing at the promotion pictures.

17. Got my MephistPheles today and I love him! They sent the wrong torso as I ordered the embossed Delores one but I have emailed them to sort it out. Even black I find him stunningly beautiful.
      This is my Shai'tan

[​IMG]

18. Congrats on his arrival!
      Too bad about the torso... I hope you'll receive the one you ordered soon.

I am picking up my Cyril and Chester (with the sculpted neck) in one hour at the post office... They will have the same box opening birthday ;)
      I am not sure about the sculpted neck tho'... It's lovely and the character is a demon, but afterward I realized I wouldn't be able to remove the extra neck joint because of it... and I am not sure I will get along with this huge body...
      We'll see...

Edit : Picked them up, love them :)
      [​IMG]Doll Chateau box opening by ❄Skimo❄, sur Flickr
      The A03 is not too big for me and the neck is just fine :)

19. They look wonderful Skimo. I love the embossed body so hope they can sort mine out asap. I suppose with a bit of luck I will get to have two torsos and could change if I wanted too. I'm off to check out your box opening :)

Edit: Possibly a silly question but are they both on A03 bodies or is the embossed one slightly shorter? If so is it the torso that is shorter? That is something I never checked before ordering.

Tags: