1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau - Adult Dolls - Part 2

Feb 21, 2015

1. Thanks! Cyril is on the A02, his torso is longer than the A03.

2. Phew! I suddenly thought that the embossed torso may be shorter. Now I can happily wait for them to get back to me. Thanks :)

3. Skimo - Wow!!! I think I might be in love with your Cyril!!! Can he go on the Kevin body?? Off to investigate. I'm so glad I'm still saving as this as thrown me into a quandary!! I love Chester's neck piece too - Can wait to see them both with face ups x

4. Congrats Paris looks wonderful Godraja! They are so elegant looking.
      Jeeryama got back to me and said it was a mistake at DC and they will send the embossed torso piece to me although it may take a few months. That's ok as it gives me more time to save and decide exactly how I want him painted.

5. Thank you ^_^ Hopefully they sort out your torso piece soon, it's horrible waiting for a company to fix a mistake :(

6. So i'm about 3 months into my wait for my A02, about how long is the wait time right now? I know its long I just haven't been able to figure out how long exactly.

7. I think the wait is about 4 months. They have said it could take up to 4 months just to get my torso piece. I hope not as you would think 1 replacement part shouldn't take as long as a full doll but who knows? I hope they speed things up a bit.

8. Oh good, if thats true then i'm most of the way through now. Hopefully it doesnt take that long for your torso though!

9. Godraja - he looks fabulous!! How exciting x

10. I sure hope it doesn't take that long. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't.

Edit: have to add a photo of Thaddeus shedding the hot leather gear. It's just too cute, but I can't say that in front of him.
      [​IMG]thadd0708a by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

11. Hi guuuuys! I thought I'd drop in with a pic of my soom/doll chateau hybrid in the Blue Ridge Mountains (I went there to visit my friend and we did a lot of photography :D)

[​IMG]

12. Nice scenery for photos of a nice looking guy.

13. SteamWitch Thaddeus just knows he looks hot so he has to show of that wonderful body ;)
      Great photo Quetz. It looks like a lovely place for taking pictures.

14. Two new adults, very special, Arali and Lilly. Lilly has already entered in my wishlist :)

15. They're certainly interesting. I don't think I've ever seen anyone use an actual ball joint to connect the torso pieces. Thankfully for my wallet neither one grabs me though.

16. The new girls are amazing :o so thin and tall <3 Just bought Dennis and my DC wishlist is already very long anyway... but i need Arali Fullset!

17. They kinda make me think of something from a tim burton movie. I think I'll really and truly have to get one of them XD

18. Uhm, I couldn't say if I like or dislike them. I like both the fullsets and their faces are gorgeous, but when I saw the naked body, well... something is not right to me, like these curved upper arms. I'm not sure, but I'll keep thinking about ^^''.

19. i thought I was safe when looking at Arali's pictures, then I saw Lily... she is so poetic... and I prefer the picture of the body nude actually...

20. I already got more used to the new body than yesterday, but still those arms, they drive me nuts <-<''.

Tags: