1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Feedback

Nov 15, 2011

1. * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Jodie in yellow skin.

* When did you order?

29/12/2017

* How was the communication?

I ordered directly from the company and the communication was reasonably fast and very clear.

* How easy was it to pay?

PayPal, so it was very easy.

* How long did it take to ship?

When they sent me the PayPal info, they quoted 2 to 3 months shipping time.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Two weeks after my order was confirmed, the payment made, they mailed on January 9th to say Jodie was discontinued and would I like to change my order to another baby doll. Since Jodie was to be a companion to my Hillary, that is not an option.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

I wouldn't know, since I won't be getting him.

* Were you satisfied with the product?

No, I am extremely upset about the fact that they strung me along, took my money, quoted a shipping time and then asked me to change my order. Needless to say I'm trying to get my money back.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      So far they've just offered another doll, which is of no use to me.
      Update: they have now offered a refund, but I have yet to see the money.

* Would you order from this company again?
      Never. No matter how much I like their dolls, I don't trust them any more.

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

Frankly second hand is probably the only way I will buy this one specific doll second-hand. Because I love my Hillary so much. However, the whole thing has left a very bad taste in my mouth, and no matter how cute their dolls are, I probably won't be getting another.

* Last Update, 22/01/2018:
      More than a week after they promised to refund my money, I reminded them that I still hadn't received it. They paid promptly (maybe because I mentioned the possibility of a PayPal dispute) but PP charged me $13.40 as a fee - probably because they used the wrong method on their end to pay me back (just paying instead of using the 'refund' option).
      I'm letting it go now and I'm reserving the money in case I find the doll second-hand.

#21 Fairy Milliner, Jan 10, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    2. My Doll Wardrobe
      * What did you order?
      Doll Chateau Nicola B - pink skin - full faceup and body blushing
      * When did you order?
      December 15th, 2020
      * How was the communication?
      Excellent, answered my mail within 3 hours everytime.
      * How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, through Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship?
      Only took 8 days to deliver, but I live next to China (that's why it's fast)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Absolutely. The doll's quality is top notch but the faceup and blushing is not as beautiful as the promo pictures. The glass eyes my doll came with doesn't look well on her.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      Absolutely
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      * Would you order from this company again?
      100% I will (and I did)
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Yes I would (and I have had)