1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Boys and Girls (Mini), what fits?

Sep 4, 2011

1. Hello! Just thought I'd mention that the two sets I have from wimukt fit on the k-01 body. I have a dress that is loose on the top, but these dungarees fit perfectly <3 Only her socks are a little loose....

[​IMG]DC Queena by kamiakeller, on Flickr

2. Here are my tries in finding matching clothes for my dear Somni (Queena on k-07-body):

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Shirt: designed for Barbie - Seller: Pinkscroll on etsy. It fits nicely but it is really short....
      Shorts: bought from Alice's Collections (http://www.acbjd.com/apg002-in-stock-p-4704.html?cPath=3_166)

[​IMG]
      "Shirt": was a Barbie dress also from Pinkscroll on etsy :lol:
      Skirt: is a wrapping skirt from an original (and meanwhile sold out) Iplehouse-JID-Girl-Set

Now (and not on the photos) she finally wears some shoes, too. I originally bought them for my Faerwen (RS Mei) from Alice's Collections: http://www.acbjd.com/m400303-in-stock-p-4504.html?cPath=68_71
      They look matching and because of their shoelaces they can be strung very tight, so they don't fall off her feet :)

3. I have a question for the DC heads, are they the type with the bean thing resting beneath the S hook? or the usual ones where you just need to pull the S hook to remove the head? :O

4. i found that my Avant Guard harem pants fit perfectly and the top of Fashion Doll Agency.

5. I think this outfit is adorable.

6. Hi everyone!! I'm super bummed here about the k-08 DC body

The joints will pop out of the sockets all the time, the knees pop out, the elbows... How the hell do I fix this? I tried hotglue sueding but although the friction improved they still pop out like a nightmare, I restrung the doll at least 5 times, made the elastic tight, moderate, loose.. and it just won't stop popping out. Currently my doll is loosely strung and although it prevents A BIT the popping out of sockets he just cant hold any pose now, at all.. I love the body but it's so horribly engineered..

Can anyone help me out here?? :( I really don't want to just have to buy another body

7. The shoes for my Somni (k-07-body) arrived today :dance
      Aaaaand - they fits her small feet perfect!!

Bought a pair of this one and a pair of these, if anyone is interested.

8. I love the pictures. I have admired these dolls but have always shied away from buying one because of their bodies. I have a hard time finding clothes for my Leeke A-type and B-type girls.

9. Deirdriu, can you post a link to the shop? All those links get is a "This Item is No Longer Available" message and similar items from other shops.

10. its nice to know that some Barbie clothes fit these guys.. time to raid daughters room

11. Does anyone know if Minifee clothing would fit my forthcoming bella? I imagine it would have to be quite loose but that would suit my girl fine

12. Minifee tops fit great on Bella. Her hips are larger than Minifee, so pants don't fit.

13. Apparently kid delf boy shorts fit the k-05 body I've just discovered. And very well too.

14. Rawkiss on etsy sells Jean print trousers that fit Like a dream on my Elizabeth. Really couldn't stop smiling cuz they fit so well. I wanted to commission the same jeans for an EID girl (big girls need love too!) but unfortunately she wasn't able to do that :(
      anyhow, her jeans are about the most realistic I've seen and geez, do they ever fit excellently (standing, sitting, kneeling, all of it!)

15. I have some random fun info for those with DC kid boys, and perhaps the girls too, in case anyone was interested: I just tried an old G.I. Joe army jacket on my Douglas, and while the sleeves only just make it past his elbows, it fits well otherwise and looks pretty neat. Very hipster. :cool:

16. I looked through and didn't see it, please correct me if I'm wrong, but has anyone mentioned clothing that fits the K05 girl bodies? I know they're a little more proportioned than the K07, so I assume it'll be easier to find stuff for that body?

17. I have a doll chateau Elizabeth who came with 14mm eyes (Which look wayyy too big on her). What size does anyone with an Elizabeth recommend? (If this is the right thread to ask about such things)

18. I hope you've gotten your answer before now, but I have been looking into what size eyes Elizabeth would take (I will be getting one soon yay!) And the size that personally looks the best are 12mm.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

19. Im getting a Kid Douglas and while it says he has a 6.6wig should i go for a 7-8 or a 5-6?
      :C

20. A 6/7 would work best