1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Boys and Girls (Mini), what fits?

Sep 4, 2011

1. Thank you so much!!
      Ive been trying very hard to figure it out but some wigs are odd sized.

2. Hi Guys I've got a question and I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask.
      Can you suggest fully jointed hands that fit for the K02 body? I know the limited DZ hands are a perfect match but since they are limited it's almost impossible to find them on sale :(

3. Bella Shoes - FYI 9 Style's Bunny Doll Shoes fit Bella's feet wonderfully. I've gotten both sneakers and Mary Jane's.

4. This reminds me, dollinstyle flats fit Queena's feet, which is the k05 body.

5. I was just fooling around and put my Agatha in a 17" Monster High dress. I have two and both fit her upper body!!! They are really really short and definitely need leggings or cute bloomers or a petticoat/skirt to make it a functional outfit. Had to take her head off to dress her, though.

[​IMG]

6. Hey everyone--I have irrevocably busted my poor Bella's hand, and need to order her a new set. I'd prefer not to order her jointed ones, as I like her with non-jointed hands. Anyone have a suggestion of a set that looks proportional to the original girl's body? ; ^ ;

7. I'm gonna be ordering a bunch of dollmore stuff, since I have other girls that can wear them if they don't work out, so I'll let yall know if they fit my girl (well... her body anyway. I haven't decided on a head yet)

Edit; I was also wondering if any of you guys knew some high top sneakers that don't look like converse for my girl? If all else fails I'll attempt to make my own, but I think that's a last resort, haha.

8. Here's a quick picture of what I cobbled together this week for my Alma. The shoes are from Denis Bastien for LeeAnn, which I had for some of my big-footed YoSD girls. I have the jelly frog shoes as well, and they are too short. FWIW. I am going to order some of his multibutton higher shoes, since i have other dolls that can wear them, and will post the results of that experiment. The top is actually an Iplehouse BID dress. It's too big at the top; I have it pinned with a straight pin in back, so that was an easy fix. The capris are Dale Rae's MSD leggings, made of stretchy spandex-type material, and fit wonderfully -- which is good, since I have three different pairs of those.

I was glad to get her out of her default outfit, with the heavy skull ornaments that pulled her skirt down on one side and pulled her wig off from time to time. I also sanded down her long toenails so that she won't rip through tights I make for her.

[​IMG]

9. I love her clothes. You've done brilliantly. Can't wait till I get my Bella ♥

10. Can anyone give me some suggestions as to what would fit the K-12 body?
      I looked through the thread, but I didn't see anything.
      I'll be getting my Matthew soon, so I'd like to start shopping for clothes and shoes for him.

11. Thought I'd share a couple pics of my DC Alma, Farrah. She's on a K01 body, which is my fave body! I love the proportions!

She fits great into a 6/7 Leekeworld wig. Dollmore bottoms fit perfectly on her. The white jumper is from Dollmore and a couple other pairs of pants I have from them fit well also. The boots are Dollzone 1/4 size and are a little big but I recently got some Lorifina and Cissy doll shoes that fit like they were made for her. She also fits into Barbie tops that have a looser design.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Reviving this thread-
      Does anyone have the K-08 boy body and has tried fitting regular MSD clothes to it? Boys seem harder to dress....itd not matter if they were feminine clothes, though, so long as they fit....

13. I'm seconding this as i'm waiting on a K-08 myself.

Stabbington I have ordered a top and leggings for slim msd/mnf from etsy and just asked the sellers if they could make them a little longer and they were fine with that. Once he and the cloths arrive I will show you how they look.

14. Ooh nice, thank you

15. I was wondering, does anyone here know how well a 6/6.5 Leekeworld wig fits on a Isabel head (who I believe is a 6.8). I'm trying to decide if it would be too small and I should just go for a 7/8.

16. Msd pants from Starshinedesigns on Etsy fit the original msd girl body with a little tight wiggle over the hips.

17. Does anyone know if minifee sized clothes can fit a k-02 body? I'm looking into getting a pair of leggings but I want to know if they'd fit him first. Thanks!

18. Hm, not sure about that. They might be a little short. I think minifee's are forty centimeters or something like that, and I believe the that body is 45 cm.