1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Boys and Girls (Mini), what fits?

Sep 4, 2011

1. I'm getting a Medusa and unless I've seen the wrong measurements, she has a slightly larger head than some of the other Kids. 18.5cm or 19cm (i've seen both). So would she need a 7-8 wig instead of the 6-7 that most seem to fit?

2. Most likely, though it probably wouldn't hurt to have a wig cap on her just in case the wigs might be a little too small

3. I think that that is likely. The DC site says she has an 18.5 size head, so I would go with that when making a decision.

Also, I wanted to say that dresses made for Slim MSDs from Black Carousel BJD on etsy fit the K-O1 body pretty well [sorry, my zero button doesn't work, lol]. The one I ordered is a tad short though, but I think it could work well if you had leggings, or bloomers that you wanted to put on your doll with them. I can post a picture at some point, the next time I have some sun.

#303 somewheresunbear, Jan 18, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2017
    4. Clothes from Kalcia on Etsy fit the K-01 body pretty well. The shirts might be a bit baggy, but still cute.

5. I've skimmed through this thread a few times and it's helped me find some boots for my DC boy (K-12 body) and his equally small footed brother ... but I didn't see much on clothes for the DC boys.

Anyone have any suggestions?
      I'd be down for either pre-made clothes that fit OR some patterns y'all think might work.
      (●´ω`●)

6. Looking for boots for the k-11 body that don't look like clown shoes ;-;

7. @Spookyjester I find that shoes for 14" Kish dolls fit my K-12 extremely well! K-11's only have marginally smaller feet, so they'd fit your K-11 as well!
      Here's a link to where I bought some boots for my boy. You'll want the 58mm shoes. (:

8. #308 l2x0, Apr 16, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    9. @i2x0 While there's nothing that strikes my fancy for my DC bodied boys, I did find some stuff I like for my Withdoll girl --- thank you for sharing that shop!! :D

10. No problem, i know how its hard to find clothes for them *_*.

11. Does anyone know if the Code Noir shoes fit DC Minis? They're really adorable and I'm a bit lost on how to get elegant/victorian MSD size shoes otherwise.

12. I'm sorry to keep posting in here, but I also can't figure out if the 1/4 rRabit shoes will fit a kid's boy body. I mean, it would be easier if I had the body and could measure it, but I'm trying to sustain myself through the wait by gathering outfit pieces... it's a vain effort!

13. @charibdys i'm also struggling i want some fancy shoes for my DC mathew which is coming soon >< i already found girly shoes for my dc queena that may fit her, but boys shoes with Foot length:5cm Foot width:2cm is hard to find ;---;

14. Have you looked at shoes for Tonner's Matt? He's a fashion doll, so he has some amazing options. My DIM boy can wear his shoes and they're awesome. A quick search shows his feet are about 5.4 cm long.

15. Oobie doll sells some that are made specifically for DC feet.

16. I have a couple of pairs of the Oobie doll boots for D.C. They're very nice and fit perfectly. They also fit Dollzone MSD dolls.

17. I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, but I'll ask anyway...

Can you put a DC Agatha head on a DZ B45-012 body?

18. Sure. I have a Lydia on the same body.

19. Thanks, sorry - this was probably the wrong place to post that but it just kinda blurted out while trying to figure out what would or more to the point, wouldn't fit the Doll Chateau body (I have talents... sewing isn't one of them).

Worse case scenario, it the head doesn't quite sit right, it's a minor mod. Best case scenario, she can share clothes with the other girls, although the existing shoes might be a bit roomy. I didn't realize how big a crush I had on Agatha until she was going to be discontinued.:love

#319 Flittermice, Jan 30, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
    20. What do you guys think about minifee open cardigans or open jackets on DC kids, namely the girl body? Both DC Kid girl and Minifee have 8cm shoulders and only a 1cm difference in chest (give or take)-- the only notable difference is DC's got 14.3cm arms and Minifees are 12cm. It's a lot on paper, but maybe it's not so bad in person? or if you bunch up the sleeves at the elbow, or drape them off the shoulders, etc.. is it workable?

(If this conversation has already been had, feel free to kick my butt back to the page it's on... I browsed this thread rather late at night...)