1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Boys and Girls (Mini), what fits?

Sep 4, 2011

1. TTYA MSD t-shirts, hoodies, and leggings fit, but the leggings are a little short, and hard to put on.

TTYA etsy

2. [​IMG]
      Something else Bella can wear. MSD outfit by Michele Hardy

3. Sorry, I can't seem to get the picture. Doll Chateau Bella wears Goodreau clothing very well.

4. Hopefully this picture will appear. Doll Chateau Bella wearing Goodreau

[​IMG]
      Bella wearing MSD outfit by Goodreau

5. [​IMG]

Here she is wearing, handmade msd short and t-shirt for minifee, pullip vest and scarf, and minoru world junior shoes.
      I've bought some outfits from foxibrowny, I will take pictures when they arrive!

6. Can you take a close up of the shoes??? How do they fit??? I am finding that shoes are the hardest things to find for my girl they all seem to look giant - almost like clown shoes - all suggestions welcome!

7. NannaElle: This shoes fits perfect on her! I have boots from minuru world junior, and they are ok too.
      (But they are too little for my other msd! MNF and volks, and too big for yosd)

8. Anyone know if the wigs from MonstroDesigns would fit??

I so hope I can get a Bella soon! Congrats on everyone that did or will be! She is just so beautifully delicate! :aheartbea
      Btw this thread has been so helpful! Love the styles and Lovely Dollies! :)

9. I am wondering if shoes for Helen Kish's14" dolls, Lark, Piper, Wren, etc, would work. They're available on Ebay and other online doll stores. They seem to be about the right size, 54 or 58 mm long, and narrow.

10. I just happen to have some Teen Trends shoes lying around here, so I measured them for you. They are about 22mm wide by 53mm long. Does that fit?

The place where they don't fit my Kid Delf at all is the ankle, but I have a feeling that won't be an issue for Doll Chateau kids.

11. Teen Trends fit great....the clothes are also a good fit with a little alteration at the top! I will post pictures as soon as I take some of her in the clothes :)

12. are there any other barbie doll like doll clothes that fit? o.O

13. These shoes fit minifee who have bigger feet than DollChateau kids. My daughter has both these types of dolls and found Minoruworld Junior shoes fit her Bella best.

14. This the the Teen Trends outfit called Teen Trends Night Out Fashions - Kianna

This is a full outfit.....the only addition are the sequined leg warmers cause the leggings didn't quite reach the shoes

The only outfit modification is I added three eye hooks in the back to make the top fit better...and the skirt had a belt attached to the skirt that didn't stretch so I cut the belt off.

[​IMG]

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m478/NANNAELLE/20120205_5.jpg

http://i335.photobucket.com/albums/m478/NANNAELLE/20120205_3.jpg

15. so were the hooks added to make the top slightly tighter or slightly bigger? O.o and would you find those clothes at basically a toy store? i need to start stock piling for when i get an erica eventually XD

16. The hooks were added to make the top smaller....by about an inch. I added the hooks cause they were black and would not be visible if I had the top on a different doll. All of the snaps I have here at the house are silver, and I wanted them to blend in.

I ordered this on off Amazon, the others I ordered are from ebay, I have not looked at a toy store or a toy section.

17. Teen Trends were discontinued early last year, I think, so you won't find them in toy stores.

18. anyone know of any boy shoes that might fit?? Looking for boots and sneakers mostly...

19. Boys shoes? Yep! Tonner Matt O'Neill. Try ebay!
      The shoes I found that fit my Bella best were from Marbled Halls MSD sized sets. Sorry, not easy to find, but they were narrow enough and the right length. The Goodreau 16-17" girl shoes are great, and I liked the proportion on Bella. Minoruworld is a nice enough fit, but the proportion is a bit short and wide for her body.

I'm wondering if someone here can help me out?! My hard drive crashed, and the simple outfit pattern I made was lost. I have some people asking for it, and I no longer have it. If someone I sent it to, could send it back to me, that would be great!
      I enjoyed my Bella very much, but MSD's don't like living here, so she left some time ago, and I never rescanned the outfit pattern. Finding it in my pile of patterns at this point and rescanning it is a daunting task, so if someone I sent it to would send it back to me, that would be awesome!