1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Boys and Girls (Mini), what fits?

Sep 4, 2011

1. I got another Teen Trends outfit. The dress needs a few new hooks, and the shoes required clear rubber-bands to keep them on since they are sandals .... but it's so cute!

I will post pictures as soon as I take some :)

2. So what size eyes and styles of eyes has everyone been finding works best for their DC's ? Specifically Bella.

And just wondering, if i plan on doing an Eye opening.. should i get a size bigger? I was thinking of 16mm

3. "Neat Skinny Pants" from TTYA do not fit sadly :( Cannot get it over her hips, but they fit everywhere else! And they're really cute. Will have to put them in the marketplace....

4. I remade the patterns for the "easy T and bloomer shorts" for DC MSD girls. I no longer have the original outfit, nor a DC MSD girl, but I think I have them sized properly again. They are available by clicking my signature and going to the "free patterns" page. If you make the items, size as you go, and please let me know if my pattern needs any editing!

5. I just took photos for you. The tops had to be altered by putting hook eyes on the top to make the tops fit. The bottoms fit perfectly.

The shoes also fit perfectly on the GIRLS! They DO NOT fit the boys. We have one of each and they won't even go on the boys feet.

Since I can only post one photo here.....Click Here to link to the gallery of the photos....^_^

6. d'aw i love those blue and white tennies xD

I was just wondering, think these pants will fit?

the waist is 2.7 cm bigger (could probably just clip them in the back)
      and this hips are .5cm bigger (so should be able to get over her hips?)
      and the length is 4cm longer (which is what i really like)

7. If they are over all bigger they should fit with some adjustments. I would wash them first (to get rid of staining problems) - and cut them up later - cause they might shrink a little. What about trying to make some jeans? The costs of ready made doll clothing always scares me.

8. I got a pair of skinny jeans from For My doll. They fit PERFECT, except they a too short. I think length maybe more of a problem than anything else.

9. The ninestyle ones?

10. NannaElle--You are amazing! Thanks so much for the photo shoot :) I will definitely be keeping an eye out for these outfits (the shoes alone would be worth it!)

11. OMG the shoes are worth it....the clothes really aren't my girl's style (except for the green outfit) but the shoes are super nice! There are also a few pairs of flip-flop type shoes (similar to an athletic sandal) but they are way to big, I am going to use them for my Mikhaila.

12. Just got my DC Bella today and wanted to share what I have on hand that fits her! Not sure if it has been posted or not but here is what she is wearing:

Top: Monstro Designs on etsy - Fits perfectly, have to remove the head like most tee's.

Leggings: Swan20Designs on etsy - Fit perfectly over the hips and fits the length great to! They are handmade, so fit may vary though. I will be ordering more and could tell for sure if they fit 100%.

(Better pic of the leggings here)

Panda Hat: Ellendganz on etsy - SO soft and knit with cashmere!

[​IMG]

13. Thanks for the information, the Monstrodesign top is msd size?
      Bought a few for Leeke Art body size just in case... But I am waiting for Constantine too...

14. Skimo - Yes, forgot to say it's MSD sized. I almost ordered the Leeke sized, but after doing the measurements on my Bella it just seemed really baggy.

15. Today my package from MonstroDesigns came in! Everything fits really well! Here is a quick picture of Ree, wearing a short sleeved shirt and leggings from Monstro (both catagorised as MSD). The leggings are a little short when she's sitting, but standing it's a perfect fit :)

[​IMG]

Also, does somebody know if these shorts http://www.etsy.com/listing/76559849/vintage-washing-short-jean will fit a Bella?

16. Cool! Any chance we could see some photos of the fit? Are the pants long enough?

17. Sabreisk I'm actually also curious to see pictures of your ttya loot on a Doll chateau :D

18. I just got this exact outfit for my RS girl! Great minds think alike, lol ;) I'm glad to know that when she gets here my Bella will have at least one outfit!

On a side note, would one of you kind folk be able to take a pic of your Bella wearing 14mm eyes? I wanted to see how they look on her as opposed to the 16s they list her as wearing before I order her eyes. Thanks in advance!

19. DollZone mini shoes do NOT fit. I feel kinda stupid for buying them now, should have realized that they're for normal minis and not slim minis.