1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Boys and Girls (Mini), what fits?

Sep 4, 2011

1. Oh no! They don't fit?? How much bigger are they?

2. even slim mini size shoes were too big for my bella... my dale rae flats that fit perfectly on my minifee swamped her little feet so yes normal msd size will be way too big.
      i found the best fitting shoes were minoru world (33cm tall 'tiny') shoes, my bella wore some white boots from there that fit perfectly, and some larger sized yo-sd sneakers.

3. Earlier in this thread I linked shoes that fit perfectly.

My problem with yo shoes, is that they look like baby shoes....the Teen Trends shoes are PERFECT!

4. Is it because the feet are super thin? Because I thought that their feet were...5cm? And some Dollzone shoes were 5cm.

5. I found shoes that are a perfect fit at 2debsadorables on eBay. I got the strappy sandals in light brown, and you'd think they were made for her... exactly the right length and they fit without any gaps. They were made for the 14" Kish dolls Lark, Piper, Raven and Wren and there's quite a selection of colors and styles. I'm going back for more!

6. My doll is kind of in pieces right now, but I can get you some photos after I put her back together. The pants stop before her ankles, and the get even shorter when she sits. The sweater and t-shirt fit well, though.

The shoes themselves are long enough on the inside, but the width and height just make the shoes look ridiculously huge :/

7. Do yo-sd shoes fit?

8. Depends - are they long enough and not too wide. Volks Yo-sd shoes will be too short and too wide...

9. claywimmin, THANKS! I had been eyeing those shoes, but someone said the Kish shoes would not fit. Maybe it's the actual Kish brand they were referring to? Anywho, glad to know they fit!

And SPEAKING OF COOL SHOES!
      Uh, I don't know if this sort of things is allowed (mods forgive me if no),
      but I just found these uber-cool Teen Trends boots on evil bay, ending TODAY.
      No, I am not the seller, nor am I in any way connected to the seller.
      I just LOVE these boots, but my little Caty Bracken absolutely refuses them (shakes fist at Caty Bracken Belkirk, who is now officially in trouble) :(
      I'm sure there's some other DC doll out there who would love to have them....and I hate to see them go to waste.....

Just post pic of your doll when they arrive, pretty please!
      (Like I said, mods please remove if this is a problem...)

10. Claywimmin Thank you for the heads up! Those shoes look gorgeous!

Here I have a picture of my Ree (now finally with face-up - a first faceup for me, please be gentle haha) wearing the Foxybrowny vest and shirt, the skirt is a Dollmore (MSD) one and the shoes are from Alice collection (also 1/4 msd size). The boots are a little loose fitting, but I think it looks quite nice :)

[​IMG]
      Wanna play a game? by MarloesK, on Flickr

11. I'd still like to know what people are doing for their boys shoes. I know the boys feets are a little bigger than the girls, and Alex is not one to wear much more than boots or sneaks anyway (he's not girly even if he sometimes looks it). I found nameless/brandless shoes at a local doll store that fit him, and look ok, but he can't stand in them to save his life >.< and he's a good stander so it bugs me a little.

Anyone have any other suggestions?? I'd kill for some better fitting fake chucks. Motorcycle boots would be awesome too. I would even take some birks or other sandals that look boyish...

12. I recently bought some very cool people shoes, and it made me want to try and make a pair for my doll. They look like this:
      [​IMG]
      (I'm too lazy to take pictures of my shoes so I just got one off of Bing)
      I figured I could cover her feet in masking tape and use hot glue to make the shoes. If it goes over well I guess I'll post a tutorial thread or something.

13. Jelly shoes! *______* (insert flashback to childhood)

I can't wait to hear if they work. It's a genius idea.

14. I can't believe you would use a Steve Madden jelly to make doll shoes @-@

15. lol i think she's going to make the shoe out of glue...like the strands of hot glue? I could be wrong but I thought that's what she meant.

But if not, I have those shoes...they hurt to walk around in all day :P they'd work better as doll shoes XDD

16. oh that makes more sense....hahahhaha......well that would be awesome!

17. I am so excited for my Bella to arrive! I want to make her a sort of bohemian-ish maxi dress for when she arrives, but there's a couple of measurements I need before I feel comfortable trying it, anyone able to give me a hand?

It doesn't matter if they're cm or in, I have a tape measure with both :)

[​IMG]
      measurement request by winksandgiggles, on Flickr

A=From top of bust to under bust
      B=From under bust to floor (when standing)
      C=Circumference of chest just above and just under the bust basically.

Thanks so much!

18. Yes I'm making them out of glue. XD lol I'd never cut up those shoes for a doll.

19. I finally got her put back together after body blushing her! Yay! Here's some pictures of my ttya stuff:

[​IMG]
      Finished! by Sabreisk, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      Balancing act by Sabreisk, on Flickr

The jacket is kind of bulky, but she is wearing a shirt underneath. You can't tell from these photos, but the pants are a smidge too short. After giving the DZ shoes a second chance, they aren't too bad, but I can't imagine that DZ sandals or things like that would fit at all. They're a little silly looking, but it's all I have, until I make those hotglue shoes ;)

[​IMG]
      DollZone Shoes by Sabreisk, on Flickr

20. A = 2cms
      B = 32cms
      C - above bust about 14.5cms
      below bust 13.5cmx

Have fun :)