1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Boys and Girls (Mini), what fits?

Sep 4, 2011

1. Yay, thank you so much!!! I noticed your avatar is picture of Blythe, I collect them too (Blythe-five!) just wanted to mention it lol.

2. Ok VA13, I'm on the shoe hunt! My Hugh has the same size feet as my Fragille bodies, so I've tried the Kish Chrysalis tennies on him, perfect fit, with socks. I'll bet Goodreau shoes will be near perfect as well...I'll keep you posted!

Oh, and I started this thread, and am thinking of changing the title to include boys, would that be ok with everyone, or would that make me terribly selfish...???

3. Do it! I think the boys are harder to fit than the girls since they're taller, just as skinny and have bigger feet =_=

I'll have to look at your shoes this weekend! I bought a bunch at the Edwardsville doll store we'll all have to field trip too. They fit great, but the bottoms aren't flat, so standing is not great. Alex stood ok today though. Probably because I didn't care...:P

4. Def will have to take a field trip soon! Ok, Matt O'Neil (Tonner) shoes should work perfectly. Goodreau boy shoes might be a bit big, but the girls "Slacker Boots" should work well. Check releaserain for Matt O'Neill/14" Kish shoes. I haven't ordered a pair yet, but will soon...

Just got RawKiss to make a pair of jeans for my Hugh, so I'll post pics here as soon as they arrive!

5. it would be nice to talk more about what fits the guys as well, seeing as I've got a couple planned out XD (well one goes barefoot so he doesn't matter but Creeper will need shoes).

6. I have both Debbie and Bella, and I was wondering what the best eye size is. I'm not real fond of the ones that came with them. Thank you for any help you can give to me. :)

7. Lol, pleasure!
      Blythe-five back at ya :)

8. I use a 14mm Acrylic in my Hugh, Jamie. I really prefer how they fit, the 16's he came with were just tooooo huge for my taste, especially with his lowered eyes.

[​IMG]

9. Spiller has 14mm eyes from Cream Soda. She came with small-pupil 16mms that were still too big, so I gave them to one of my SD girls. I think half-round eyes work best for her, and paperweight eyes would sit oddly.
      [​IMG]

10. I got Riley (I finally decided on a name!) new eyes. Glass eyes from MoC, size 14.

[​IMG]

11. I have 12mm in my Hugh. They are a bit small for his eye wells, and if I wasn't using white eye putty, you'd be able to see that they gap a bit, I like large eyes, but the ones he came with were just too large imo!

[​IMG]

12. A while back someone asked for pictures of the sandals I found that were a perfect fit on my Bella -- sorry it took so long!! These are made for the 14" Kish dolls and I bought them from Deb's Adorables on eBay. This shot shows the fit barefoot and over tights:

[​IMG]

13. Thanks for the pics of the shoes, claywimmin, and thank you for the measurements, winksandgiggles.

Can anyone snag three more measurements for me (from the girl body) pretty please? I'm trying to sew a basic something or other for Caty Bracken before she arrives. We both thank you much in advance.

1. From top of shoulder to top just above bust.
      2. From just under the bust to the waist (I consider waist to be around bellybutton)
      3. From waist to hip.

14. Hey waaaallllleeeeeeeeeee were the shoes Albee had on when I was at your place??? They were sneakers or sneakery boots weren't they?? I'm on the shoe hunt again, only for reals this time, I actually plan on buying XD

I'm going to try and find a "Slacker Boots"...sounds like a perfect shoe for Alex.

15. Thanks claywimmin! My Alberta is now shod - those sandals are EXACTLY what I was wanting but didn't want to have to make myself!

I have a pair of those engineer boots. I should try them on my Colin...

16. LOL I knew there were less sandals than there were the first time I'd gone to look! I almost panicked til I found the last pair of brown. They probably won't even fit, but I have to try. Alex has a new outfit and they'll be perfect for him....and look good with jeans too.

17. Thank you, ladies!! Always nice to hear when suggestions work out so nicely!

18. VA13, how long is Colin's foot? Alberta has plenty of heel AND side room, so it may fit just fine with maybe a tiny bit of toe over the tip.

19. Almost exactly 5cm. Maybe a hair bigger. I know they're bigger than Bella's feet, because some shoes that fit her didn't fit him, which sucked. They would been perfect. I kind of thought there might be some toe hanging over, but since his nails are painted I figured it was ok ;)

20. I've been meaning to post here about shoes I found that fit perfect on my Bella, Fiona. The red and purple maryjanes from the LittleMissMatched doll sets are great! Dunno about the boots or sneakers, haven't bought any yet. They are squishy and rubbery and go on and off very easily. Here is a pic of Fi in the purple ones:

[​IMG][/URL] Fiona by Sjaan_Elizabeth, on Flickr[/IMG]