1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Dolls Discussion: Part 9

Sep 25, 2019

1. I have a green Elizabeth. She’s a garden spider named Elvira.:)

[​IMG]

2. Thank you, @IzabethS and @PoeticSoul, your spider girls are really cute! :D

@Quiet and Insane, dyed or not, I'd love to see your girl. :XD:

I have an idea about what I want to do with mine, but seeing how others people's Elizabeth looks are encouraging. :3nodding:

Ryu

3. I'll have to pull her out of her comfy little spider-hole and take some new photos. She likes keeping to herself mostly.

4. Does anyone know what wig size Alva needs? He has a 17.3 cm head..unsure if he needs a 6-7 or 7-8, going to be my first bjd so I'm unsure

#224 Eirumi, Mar 20, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    5. DOOOOOOOO EEEEEEEEEET!

I'd love to see what you've done for her. :3nodding: I'm looking for ideas. I have a few....:kitty1

Ryu

#226 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Mar 21, 2021
      Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    6. Apologies for the incredibly late post @Ryuichi Sakuma 13, I've been having issues with my internet and uploading photos lately, so it often ends up with me getting frustrated, leaving it for a day and then forgetting all about it. Here's a quick snap I took of Arachnia in the garden. I'm unsure if she'll keep the eyes she's currently wearing (as pretty as they are), it all depends on how her eventual dye job and face up turn out I guess.

[​IMG]IMG20210326165815 by Liz, on Flickr

7. Its all good, @Quiet and Insane, it gave me time to get Natasha and make her box opening thread! :dance:love She came home on Monday. Natasha is home! Doll Chateau Elizabeth.

Natasha is eventually going to be a version of Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. :) I have to admit, I'm lowkey dreading making her outfit. :shudder

Arachnia is gorgeous, I love her hair! Those are feathers, right? How cool is that? :D

Edit: Quick question. What size eyes will Natasha need? I'm guessing 14mm, but I could be wrong.

Ryu

#228 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Apr 23, 2021
      Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
    8. That's great news @Ryuichi Sakuma 13! She's going to look awesome, but I agree, an outfit with the spider body is pretty intimidating. I'm sure you'll do fine though. :)
      Arachnia takes 14 mm eyes, though if you're looking for something realistic, so for 14 mm small iris.

Thank you! Yes her wig is made from feathers! Though I do have bad memories associated with that wig so I need to hurry up and make her a proper wig. (her and a few other wigless dolls).

9. @Ryuichi Sakuma 13 Congratulations on getting your lovely spider home. And what an exciting character you have planned for her! As far as eye size goes, I know Doll Chateau recommended 14mm but I went with Oscar 12mm jeweled eyes for my jeweled garden spider girl (to show more white for a more realistic look.)

10. Hi, is anyone here waiting for Doll Chateau Nicola B or Doll Chateau Phoenix? I'm currently waiting on both and it would be so dope to see owner's pictures. Thank you in advance!

11. so beautiful

12. Oh wow, I've been out of the loop so long - when was Phoenix released? He's really cute!

13. @Naomicamlux, I ordered Phoenix through BJDivas! Very excited XD Since he was first released in (late) April, it'll probably be a few more months until we see owner photos. Please share yours when he comes in ^^

14. I’m ordered Phoenix too in end of March through Jeeryama. She said producing period is 5-6 months now. Looking forward to seeing owners photos of him ^^

15. Hopefully their waiting time is not as bad as it was a couple of years ago. (Though to be fair, I was lucky and got my Elizabeth in just over four months).

16. I'm waiting for a Nicola A fullset and a nude Emi Ant from BJDivas. I'm hoping that they both will come in with the next DC shipment.

Ryu

17. Phoenix was only released in April, 2021 so I think by far no one has ever gotten theirs yet but I'm so excited to see him and Nicola B. I bought Nicola without her wig and clothing because from my experience DC's wigs don't really fit well. Has anybody got the same problem with Doll Chateau's wigs? My DC Amos's full set wig was way too big for him, so does Alberta's.

Have you gotten any plans for him yet? I'm doing his face-up myself yet I haven't gotten any plans/stories for him yet. Would love to hear if you have a project to do with him <3

I placed my order for DC Nicola B in December 2020 and haven't gotten my parcel yet. The waiting time isn't bad I'm just wayyyy too excited for her. I hope the company face-up will live up to my expectation though, I really love their web's pictures. I've seen a person received their Nicola A fullset the other day and the faceup isn't as "detailed" as the web photos and the wig doesn't fit too as they said. So I'm really hoping it will be alright for mine

OMG it's so exciting to have a few that ordered Phoenix with me. I will definitely share when he arrives but since DOA doesn't host pictures, I'll have to figure that out soon too XD. Looking forward to see your Phoenix too

yes it can be a pretty perfect match

#238 Naomicamlux, May 29, 2021
      Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2021
    18. Oh if he was only released last month then I likely won't be seeing much of him until the end of the year I assume. :sweat

19. [​IMG]
      In the mean time waiting, I just did a photoshoot for my Doll Chateau Amos, his name is Lucas. Is anyone here also own a DC Amos? I had two but it's so hard to find another Amos's owner though XD