1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Kid Dolls Discussion: Part 9

Sep 25, 2019

1. Hello, I'm poking in here to ask if anyone has a Doll Chateau & Resinsoul/Bobobie dolls in normal skin to help me determine what resin color might match best?

I want to order a Doll Chateau Head through Denver Doll Emporium to put on a Resinsoul body, and listed are the following colors:

https://www.denverdoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/resin-color.jpg

Is Peach closer to Resinsoul Normal skin or Pink?

Sorry for popping into the thread but hopefully someone can help me determine The answer! c:

#81 MonochromeAgent, Mar 10, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2020
    2. Im not sure which is correct, i only have ws dollchateau, but resinsoul does colour matching. You just send them a colour sample, usually the headcap or a paintchip and they will match it exactly.

3. @MonochromeAgent The Peach color looks really close to what my Resinsoul NS girl looks like.

And just popping in here to show off a picture of my girl, Meghan, I'm working on. Still waiting on her dye to come in (hopefully soon) and then blushing her head <3

[​IMG]

4. Ooh are you making her a ventilated wig? :D

5. :) I am! Most of my dolls have a ventilated wig if I can find the time to chew through them. She'll get dyed a daaaark grey, so the netting will vanish.

I've been toying with the idea of selling custom wigs like this to people, but I don't know how long they'd think is acceptable to waiting.

6. Ooh I've been wanting to try ventilating for ages! Just never really gotten around to trying. I feel like it'd take me too long and I'd end up getting annoyed by it.

7. I find it really relaxing. Then again with my ADD, repetitive tasks are a balm. Making a bigger one (21cm sized head) got me through a miscarriage a year ago.

One thing I find that helps is if you start bottom up, you can stop every so often and put a hat on. Instant hair xD. I've been working on and off with this wig for 17wks now.

8. Hmm, by that train of thought, it should help some during my anxiety. It's just the whole getting to it in the first place that's proving tricky for me. I'll get there eventually!
      Good thing about me now having a dedicated craft room means that I can start and stop at my own leisure. So tempting...downside is our new address doesn't exist according to the postal service so I can't even order materials at the moment.

9. Dear all DC fans, sorry, but If someone heard that DC discontinued Ingemar (Youth)? I didn’t find any announcement about it. But some dealers refuse to order it, even they all still post him in their social media as preorder offer.
      I would be appreciate if someone share information

10. I'm sure you could email DC themselves and ask to be sure. :)

11. I finally painted my conjoined twins! I still need to get them matching wigs and eyes but I'm loving them so far! Here they are with my two dollzone cuties :) I haven't quite decided how I'll style them yet, any suggestions?

[​IMG]IMG_20200417_105643_928 by makewayforthegay, on Flickr

12. @lee_bee69 I'm so happy to see the conjoined twins! Both are so cute! I really love what you done with them so far!

13. Thank you for letting me get them! I never thought I'd be able to find them

Thank you :) They're gonna look much cooler once I get their wigs and wardrobe settled

#94 lee_bee69, Apr 29, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2020
    14. Hello! i've been mostly hanging out in the waiting room because, well, waiting :lol:
      i've got a few 1/4 & 1/6 sized, but mostly 1/3's. If anyone is interested, i did box openings for Nicola and Hathaway, and i'm always happy to take pics if there was something you wanted to see.

So many cool things in here - wow! those twins! So great <3

15. Dropping in to share my Hugh, Star, who just got a new faceup! :D I'll have had him for five years in November.

[​IMG]

16. @konakona135 He’s adorable! I love his face-up, and those eyes in combination with that wig is epic!:)

17. @PoeticSoul Thank you so much! He's my baby ;__; I just got his SD version (a Dollshe Saint) and they look really cute together, although the Saint is far from complete haha.

18. He's gorgeous @konakona135! :D I would love to see more of him.

19. What a gorgeous boy! Love the wig and faceup and just...everything! :D

Ryu