1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Tiny Discussion Part 2

Sep 17, 2014

1. more like 7 or 8 months trayola - I'm still waiting for a dollzone head ordered in May through Alices Collections - and they get them before the other dealers as they're in China too! I think if you're not in a hurry, and you have other doll projects to keep you busy, order one - but I'd go mad if it was something I couldn't wait for!

2. Well....it's pretty bad either way. However, I love DC. I waited 6 months for my last order. Used Mint on Cards layaway. Dollzone has some little girlies I'm after too so I will most likely be throwing together a layaway during Christmas events and wait even longer lol!

3. Yeah... I'm considering waiting for the Xmas event before I make a choice regarding the two girls. I currently have an Elizabeth (June/July) and an Isabel (august) that I am waiting for, and the wait is seriously killing me! Dc, stop releasing such awesome dolls! It's bad for my savings!

4. [​IMG]

does she fit in this thread? I just got all the parts for my ADA/ dreamhighstudio OSSIA hybrid. I can't wait till I have time to make her all perfect. They fit together better than I ever dreamed. I think once I dye them the mismatch wont matter.

5. Czechmix - Eee, that's such a lovely combination! Such a great idea, I very much look forward to seeing your work on her in the future :D

Here's my own DC hybrid:

[​IMG]

He's a Doll Chateau Jodie head on a Sugarble naga body. I modded the head's neck hole, dyed the head and torso black, and airbrushed over the top.
      He has a white twin sister, currently headless - I'm only a month or two into the wait for a Doll Chateau Hilary head. :( Someday she'll be finished!

6. Damasquarade, I just love your Naga hybrid :), black suits those nicely :)

7. Damasquerade--That's such a stunning and even dye job! Really impressive.

8. I just saw the new body on Alice Collections, I like the one with the flower inlays. But it's still on pre order, right? Can't find anyone with one.
      Never pre-ordered any doll, and I don't like the head sculpt, but do you think it will get sold out?

Anyone planning to get one with ideas for hybrids? :)

9. These dolls was released in oct, so no one doll have not arrived yet (and I think DC have not even started to cast), this is too quickly for this company =D All of released DC-dolls are base, except event dolls, and available for order at any time. I think "pre-order" meaning that doll casting after your order and you have to wait.
      I dont like heads too and planning to order only body but I want to make head by myself^^ But its really distant plans.. I have no idea that head to use cause body is pretty adult and stylized while most of 1/6 heads childish or realistic. Maybe head from new DC event-doll?

10. I have an off-topic doll that is almost the exact same size, but it probably won't be a good match because I wanted to get one in white and DC's white looks paper white in the pictures.
      And using it will probably make her off-topic for DoA as well.

The DC event dolls may be a good option, their faces are quite cute too. I wonder if someone would sell them though, and at what price, as I'm not planning to buying it now. I wonder if I can do a split for it.

11. I guess the event dolls will be available for purchase in the jeeryama store early next year.

12. totally just put the zora flower girl on layaway. its going to be a long wait... sigh...but i have such plans for her!

13. I will be buying one of the new tiny bodies for my Puki Pumpkin head, I'm really curious if this hybrid will work out but I have to wait until I can order and we all know how long the waiting times are.

14. I just got a Zora too! How long do you think it will be?

15. So...just went to MoC to see about DC's event, with mild plans to get a Zora and then ended up buying the remaining stock of Ada's:sweat

16. Not sure, I totally forgot to check into shopping times before I ordered...Not that it matters, because I'm doing the six month layaway anyways...it might be that long, regardless.
      Lmao, nice. How many was that again? Doll chateau are addictive. I've been an admirer since they opened, and I really just couldn't pass this event up. I'm getting three dolls for the price of two...

17. I think they're the pre order is done dec....... I'm not sure how I'm painting her body. I've never done a face up but her body art is cool.

18. There were two. I was only going to get one, but when I got to checkout I saw that it said there were two left in stock so I figured "why not?" lol
      It's a good thing there weren't more than two..otherwise I don't know if I could control myself.:sweat

19. lmao awwww well cant wait for the cuties to start arriving! on the mini thread, people have started to receive after 4mo!! :D better get going on my layaway...payments.

20. I finally got my Ada from MoC on Friday! Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to post soon, but I'm just so excited that she's finally here!