1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Tiny Discussion Part 2

Sep 17, 2014

1. Does anyone have comparison pictures of DC Luna or Fiona next to any other sized dolls ? I'm waiting on a secondhand one right now and I'm curious about how she will next to some of my other dolls. I'm specifically interested in seeing her next to other mature tinies, but I have all sizes so I'll still be able to imagine what she would look like in person.

2. @maboroshi I have a Fiona. The only mature tiny I have is a FL Chic Line Ryu. He is 40cm. I do have other msd, so I can take a picture for you.

3. It would be awesome if you could take a pic next to a MSD :D I've looked for pictures of Luna and Fiona everywhere but these girls don't seem to be too popular, especially Luna. I wish I could find more owner pics :(

4. @maboroshi here is a picture of Fiona with two other msd's. Left to right is Boy and Girl 45cm boy body (Damp Tales head), DC Fiona 40cm, and DC k-02 boy body with DF-A head) 46cm.

[​IMG]Size comparison between MSD by SD Hampton, on Flickr

5. Awesome!!! I wanted to size her up now to just get a general idea of what clothes she could wear and how she'll look with the other dolls. I was hoping maybe some long Blythe dresses might fit but her shoulders are .5cm bigger. She may fit the L pure neemo or even Barbie from what it looks like, but her legs are never-ending <3

Also, I'm not familiar with DC bodies, can the extra pieces at the wrist and ankle joints be removed so there is only 1joint at each point instead of 2?

6. @maboroshi yes, the extra joints can be removed with no effect to the function. They are just extra pieces. I was going to remove them, but they didn't look so odd when I saw them in person. I've been wondering what clothes she fits too. Her hips are pretty wide compared to Blythe, Barbie, or Momoko. Not to mention her legs and arms are so long and glamorous, lol.

7. Hello everyone :)
      I have just received my Ada, aaaand I don't know, I'm really excited :D
      She doesn't have a face up so I guess i will have to learn hahaha i'mscared.

And I guess that's it... I'll be trying to post pics of the character development process! (english is not my native, sorry if anything sounds weird)

8. I'm looking forward to seeing how you do yours up. They are really fun to play with.

Speaking of Ada, it looks like she's available again for the new event.

9. Hey guys! I just realised I haven't posted a photo of my Merlin here yet. His name is Iubi (pronounced Yoo-Be) :)

[​IMG]

#709 Magical Rin, Sep 28, 2017
      Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    10. Hi, I would like to ask if any of you have bought a default face up from DC? And how accurate to the promo picture was it?
      I'm looking at their Jodie and wondering if their face up comes with the diamonds underneath both eyes..
      [​IMG]

11. My Merlin in the post above has the DC default face up! Jodie should most certainly come with the diamonds under her eyes. Fair warning though, my Merlin's face up is much lighter and more orange in person compared to the company photos which are quite dark and pink.

Merlin isn't on their website anymore since he was discontinued but you can see his face here if you want to compare it to my photo above.

12. My two DC cats both have default face-ups and I didn't notice any difference between mine and DC's promo pics. I think those diamonds will be there, but if you don't care for them, you can always send them a note and ask if they can do the face-up without the diamonds.

13. I just saw him, your Merlin's adorable!
      I feel more reassured now that I know they stick to the face up in the promo pictures!

I do want those diamonds so I'm glad to know they'll be there :D

14. Thanks! DollChateau make really amazing dolls, hope you can order your Jodie soon! ;)

15. Haha, I probably won't be ordering Jodie any time soon considering my finances :atremblin

Off-topic question for you:
      I see that you use MFC as well, do you know if there is a similar database site for BJDs?

16. I know that feeling well T u T But you'll get the funds eventually!

I do indeed! Gotta keep track of all my keychains- I mean figures :XD:

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any BJD sites like MFC. DOA has a bit of a database-esque section though I've not seen nor used it myself, I believe it's nothing like MFC though.

17. Instead of doing spoiler posts, why don't you two just pm each other? Otherwise you are just spamming the thread. :/

18. Apologies. We'll do that instead :)

19. Totally my fault, sorry for spamming the thread :eek:

20. So Lillian is on topic? I got mine today, and I was wondering what size eyes she takes.