1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Tiny Discussion Part 2

Sep 17, 2014

1. @Redfaery yes, Lillian is on topic! I asked the mods when she was released. I need to take more pictures of mine. I don’t know what the eye size is, as mine is strung so tight, I’m afraid to even try to remove the head to change the eyes. I can measure the outside, and it is 10mm from corner to corner. So a minimum of 10mm, but most likely 12mm (on the inside). I hope this helps! If you do figure out how to remove the head, I’d really like to know! Is your Lillian blank, or blushed? Mine is still blank with no mane, poor girl. Since the neck is jointed, I’m finding making a wig/mane challenging. Sorry, rambling on, but I’m excited to meet another Lillian owner.

2. does anyone have liz or is she off topic?

3. @kurogane Mine came with the eyes in a separate bag. I finally got them in, but they're just solid black glass...I think I'll spring for some sprouty doll ones when I can. I haven't measured them, but they're definitely smaller than 10mm. I've tried my 10mm eyecos, and they're too big! 8mm will probably work better.

Here she is without the eyes.
      [​IMG]

4. @Redfaery thank you for this information. I’m glad you are able to change the eyes! I’ll have a look at mine again, maybe I can figure out how to get the eyes out as Black is ok, but I would prefer blue.

@Kittywolf13 I had to look up Liz as somehow I missed her. She looks like she should be on topic, except for the ankles. I can’t tell if they are jointed by the pictures. If they arent jointed, then that would be the only issue. You can ask the mods, they get back to you really fast. Now that I’ve seen Liz, I’d love to see more of her!

#724 kurogane, Oct 24, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2018
    5. She does have jointed ankles, double jointed knees, jointed arms and wrists. her ears are screwed in by the looks of the sales photos i saw. i was just curious how she looked with different dolls?

6. @Kittywolf13 thats good news Liz is fully jointed. I think she would look good with my Fiona, who should be around the same size. They have similar shoes. dC has released so many new dolls, I’m so far behind.

7. How tall is your fiona and how does she look with an msd?

8. @Kittywolf13 Fiona is listed as 40cm, but her body is yosd sized and can fit some Blythe dresses. She is so long in the legs and arms with the extra joints. On page 36 of this thread, post # 704 I posted a picture of Fiona with a DC k-02 msd doll and an older Boy & Girl msd doll. I can do more comparisons with msd, as I now have a Resinsoul msd.

9. cool thanks! i'll go check out the post! :)

10. Dropping by with Lillian spam!

[​IMG]

So: an update on the eyeballs. It looks like 10mm glass or maybe urethane with low domes and flat backs are best. Silicone eyes squish and are impossible to maneuver into place, and almost as hard to get out once you've messed up! High dome eyes and stems also interfere with the fit. I got some cheap 8mm and they are just too small, so it looks like the original guess of 10mm was correct.

11. @Redfaery that is interesting about eye fit. I love how you blushed your Lillian! So pretty!

12. So the Liz/Mandy dolls have actual feet? I can't find a photo of either of them without their boots on.

Also, any suggestions for heads to go on these bodies? I love the hands and delicate proportions, but don't really want a cat girl!

Thank you!

13. @Redfaery wow! Blushed your Lillian is magic!

14. I believe they are on the same cat body as the other cat girls, which means those are resin shoe feet, they don't have actual feet. If you want regular foot parts, you'll have to buy them separately.

15. Thank you, @LuckyXIII! That's good to know. It did not look like there could be feet under those boots!

16. Yes from the pics ive seen they have no normal foot parts. I'm in the process of getting one, and should have her within the next two weeks or so. i will share pics if shes on topic with you all if your interested. :)

17. @Kittywolf13 congratulations, and yes, I’d love to see pictures!

18. My Xanthe got here three days ago! If anyone has any questions about these human bodies or anything in particular, be my guest :) I have to say I absolutely adore her (though still not sure if I didn't overdo the pinks of her faceup, but oh well, haha!), despite slight differences especially in the fullset outfit.

[​IMG]
      https://image.ibb.co/e4Aisw/3.png

#738 nunsongi, Dec 11, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2018
    19. I was lucky enough to be given a lilian for my birthday today from my hubby. I absolutely love her
      Two questions
      1. How do you get the damn head off to put eyes in
      2. Is the horn removable?
      I want to paint her myself
      Thanks in advance

20. @candy kitten congratulations, and what a thoughtful husband! I have the same questions. I’ve seen pictures of Lillian with different eyes and I’d love to know how to change mine.