1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Tiny Discussion Part 2

Sep 17, 2014

1. Victoria Sam, where did you find shoes to fit Ada? I'm about to resort to making shoes, even though I know they will look dreadful.

2. vermont chick
      I bought shoes for Ada here
      http://parabox.jp/eng_new/shoes18e.html But these shoes for her too big even on the toe and kept mainly due jumpers - strap. I think this model of shoes keeps the best of all. http://parabox.jp/shoes/obitsu27/27SH-F011B.html

3. Thank you Victoria Sam. I wonder if other styles for Obitsu27 will fit? They all look narrow enough, but there are no dimensions given.

4. vermont chick,
      Unfortunately, the rest will not fit.
      :roll: All the shoes are too long in the foot, the boots can still stand on the foot through the ankle and top of the boots, but all other shoes just fall down.These black (and white) shoes too big too, but the jumper - clasp is close to the ankle and the Shoe is not abating.
      I have other kinds of shoes and all are not suitable.

[​IMG]

5. I want ada as well as Russell.. Lol. So interesting and odd. I don't know what it is about doll chateau sculpts at first I really didn't like them at all and the more I see them the more I am loving them.

6. Russell creeped me out at first now I really want one.

7. Agreed. On the site it didn't impress me, but then I saw one in person. /derp

8. Vitta Vera does a lot of my faceups for my dolls and I've worked with her for years and there's this awesome Russell with day of the dead painting on her site in the gallery and It totally made me want one.

9. Thanks for your input on shoes for Ada, Victoria Sam. I gave up looking and made my own sandals. Making them was easy; tying them on was something else. It was like trying to make a bow around a toothpick...
      [​IMG]

10. Oh I missed this because I was traveling! I have my Ada in Ruby Red Galleria Puki Pukifee boots. I got them at Denver Doll.... Tapatalk won't let me link pictures... Will have to wait for computer time to show and tell.

11. vermont chick
      You have a charming girl! And in these sandals she looks like a ballerina
      :aheartbea

12. The shoes are adorable!!! [MENTION=61575]miss[/MENTION] Emily can't wait to see which ones fit the Ada!
      Does anyone have a wig provider or advice on getting a wig for the Ada head? (My husband may or may not buy me an Ada for our anniversary)

13. Hi! I'm subscribing to this thread. I recently ordered a Faust head for my tiny Darak body and have my fingers crossed that the hybrid will work! The Darak resin is a great match to my DC kid bodies so here's hoping!

I placed my order with Oobie Doll and she says that DC should be back to a 3 month wait. I really hope so because the 6 month wait for my Bella was excruciating. I am to receive the Beatrice event doll and think it'll be fun to do some weird body painting on her.

Everyone's Ada's are so cute! I didn't know DC was part of Dollzone!

14. my little ada Ophelia wanted to finally make an appearance

[​IMG]

15. imoto I love your little ada! Her body designs are lovely :aheartbea

16. I can't wait to see which ones you mean, MissEmily. I see several on the DDE website, but they all look somewhat wide for Ada's foot. And some are already out of stock.

Thank you! I wish she could pose like a ballerina--she is very finicky about standing, period. I'm so glad I found a chair her size. None of my other dolls can fit into it so she has claimed it as her own little nest.

Ada's head is just about 3.5 inches circumference, so wigs sized 3-4 should fit. LeekeWorld has some. Denver Doll has some of their wigs, but the newer, softer looking ones are sold out there. You can still buy them on Leeke's own site. I made mine from a piece of faux fur trim. It was supposed to be for a Real Puki but they appear to have the same size head and Ada took it.

Ophelia is adorable, imoto. I love the body painting--it has an Indian vibe.

17. I wish it too very much!!
      With her legs I figured out - duplicated thin wire, but the hands she never keeps.

18. [MENTION=55742]vermont chick[/MENTION] Thank you for confirmation about the wig size. :)

I have one more question if anyone can please tell me how width and length of Ada's foot I would very grateful. And the ankle circumference???

19. Here are my Ada's approximate measurements: (I didn't take off her sandals--I'm not re-tying that bow for love or money! :lol:)
      length: 1.7 cm.
      width: 0.7 cm.
      ankle: 1.8 cm.

Oh, and I found out today that her head is a little larger than a Real Puki's. I removed the white wig to give it back to the Real Puki and found that Ada's head had stretched the wig so it was too loose to stay on PuPu's head. It's still between 3 and 4 inches. I made Ada a new wig using a 4 inch circumference including a small seam allowance.

20. [MENTION=55742]vermont chick[/MENTION]- Awesome!! Thank you so much for your response. Love the shoes you made for your Ada. Do you still live in Vermont? I grew up in Londonderry Vt. Went a high school in Burlington Vt and college in Johnson Vt... I love Georgia now.. Just makes me happy to say hello to other Vermonters.