1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Tiny Discussion Part 2

Sep 17, 2014

1. Hello all!
      I’ve just ordered a Mini Bella and I’m so excited for my first tiny doll! I’ve been combing through this thread and I’m sorry if I missed the answer but does anyone know what pants fit these girls? I’ve been looking at Blythe stuff on Etsy but I wasn’t sure. Thanks!

2. I took a 9 year break from the hobby and ordered my first bjd a couple days ago. I’m expecting my Gail today! I haven’t seen anyone post her yet anywhere so hopefully someone out there also has a Gail

3. https://denofangels.com/posts/12659159/
      looking at the image that the linked post provided. pants might be short.
      shorts fit around the hips for me.
      i got a blythe blouse for my mini bella, but the arms are a tad short even after i removed the wrist/ankle joints.
      some blythe overall shorts with a barbie shirt fit around the butt, but the front/torso area is a bit short, but it worked out the straps were adjustable. nonadjustable straps wouldn't work.
      Wearing barbie dress with ken shoes.

4. Has anyone found some shoes for mini Bella that aren't Ken shoes? I'm really not interested in making my own but I might have to :(

5. Has anyone tried Bluette shoes or similar 3.4/3.5cm shoes from Ruby Red Galleria?
      3.5cm (1.38 inches) Bleuette,

Some may be available at Doll Peddlar, Fabric Friends, and Denver Doll in the USA.

6. Does anyone know of any brand or seller that makes leggings, tights, hose, stockings, pants, or underwear that fits Mini Bella? I wasn't aware she came with a skirt and no undergarments. My ideal thing would be black and white striped tights that don't cover the toes.

Also, is anyone else disappointed that Mini Bella didn't come with the gear choker, the wind-up key on the back, or the anklets shown in every single picture of her on the DC site? The key aesthetic was part of the reason I got her (I wasn't expecting an actual wind-up doll but I loved the appearance of one), now I need to find a way to do my own and I guess glue it to the back of her clothes.

#946 BlueDragonfly, Jul 13, 2021
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    7. I don't have mini Bella, but you can sometimes find "steampunk" key and gear parts at craft stores. Usually in the scrapbooking or jewelry sections.

8. A while back I ordered some clothes for Miss Puff, my Madeline, and... misplaced them. :doh While looking for something else last week, though, I found them again! (Isn't that how it always goes?) So she finally gets some clothes that suit her:

[​IMG]

I still need to find a new S-Hook for her foot that's tied on for now (she came to me with half her leg missing, including the hook), and remember to check her eye size so I can get those ordered. She's meant to be a tribute to a childhood pet, who had heterochromic eyes, so I have to order two pairs for her, meaning I'd better have the size right...

9. Had her out again to help someone out with identifying markings on her, so here's Miss Puff again. Eventually I'll have things together to order another batch of eyes and get hers handled so I can move on her blushing. *_*

[​IMG]

10. @vicemage Miss Puff is certainly very glamorous in that outfit. I’m really looking forward to seeing how she looks with her heterochromic eyes and a faceup. She’s certainly a lovely project!:)

11. Does anyone have ideas for theming my Ada? I want to get her customized but I don't really have an good idea of what would look good with the body type of an Ada.
      I was thinking of either a:
      • clown harlequin theme with diamond pattern horns
      • a purple and blue galaxy theme with possible astrological signs in gold
      • a wood nymph theme with bark skin and moss hanging on the horns.
      if anyone has Ada's they would like to show I would love inspiration! And any and all suggestions are very appreciated.

[​IMG]

12. wanted to share a picture of my little DC Spike gremlin :chibi
      he has all the appropriate joints, I can take detailed pics if any of the mods need to see :cool:
      but i'll spoiler just in case he needs to be reviewed!
      [​IMG]
      my Flickr & IG has him as well if the image link breaks

13. @Grimalkin What a fascinating and wonderful little creature he is! And he looks positively stellar with your larger Doll Chateau. It’s a fabulous photo.:)

14. @PoeticSoul - aww! thank you for such kind words :hug:
      Methos (the big guy) is one of my very favourites, he gets to welcome everyone pretty much!
      i have more fun photo plans.... the little gremlin is getting a friend soon... i need to remember to photo my tinies more often ;)

15. I found a dc mini bella secondhand!! The seller (i assume from estate sales? he has a bunch of random stuff) didn't recognize the sculpt, I think because the additional joints had been removed. I can't contain my excitement right now!!!

16. Great find! I hope she's perfect!

#956 thessalyrose, Apr 1, 2022
      Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
    17. So I'm thinking about getting a Chateau Gail. I was wondering if hybrid-wise, it's possible she could get jointed hands?

18. Does DC make jointed hands for tinies?

Ryu

19. No, only for 1/4 and 1/3.

20. Hey! Can we talk about the new Tanya and Kyra dolls!? I feel like I’m the only one who thinks they are super awesome and a big deal:pout: Its partly because they brought back a body that they previously discontinued; and I’ve been searching for it! Zora was literally a grail that I thought I would never get because they discontinued that body. Although the Zora head sculpt has not returned, I really love the Tanya head and it comes on the same body. So I feel like I’m getting my grail. But I honestly feel like I’m the only one excited about them haha. Is anyone else getting one of these girls??