1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Tiny Discussion Part 2

Sep 17, 2014

1. @GarblePlz Rest assured that you’re not the only one! If I wasn’t so strict with myself that I won’t buy a doll without a pre-conceived character, I’d have jumped on these so fast! But alas:...( I just couldn’t find a place for them in my collection. I was truly taken with the artistry of these sculpts, and I am hopeful whoever gets one of these lovelies will share them with us here when the time comes because they’re absolutely stunning.

#961 PoeticSoul, Jul 10, 2022
      Last edited: Jul 11, 2022
    2. Well thank goodness I’m not the only one hahaha. And I will totally share when mine arrives!

3. I thought so. Tiny's hands are just that, tiny. :lol:

Ryu

4. I had this beautiful Lillian come home today with blushing by Dbbuk. I adore how delicate they are.

[​IMG]

5. @Kavarr Your Lillian is absolutely stunning! I’ve always admired Dbbuk’s artistry, and that blushing and design work is phenomenal.:)

6. Hi! So long story short, I was restringing my Madeline aaaand lost her hooks. A friend helped me order 1/6 s-hooks but they're too big. I don't wanna order any new ones until I know for certain what size to get now. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

7. @MooseyRae - I was able to find my Madeline today and take some pics with a tailor tape. the wrist was the most difficult, the part that goes in the arm is tiny - maybe 2.5mm across. I hope they can help, and apologies for my terrible light, if you need any more details just let me know I'm happy to help :3nodding:

[​IMG]

8. omg thank you Grimalkin you are a saint!

9. Oh, no! So sad. They are so beautiful

10. This is an old pic of Adama Antt, my Emi Ant. I thought I had posted a pic of her before. :doh:kitty1

[​IMG]
      Adama Antt is home!
      by Ryuichi Sakuma, on Flickr

I haven't been able to find an Ant database thread for them, is there one? She's a 1/6th size...right? :?

Ryu

11. Such an adorable cutie with an winsome expression. <3

12. I recently adopted a heavily modded DC tiny head. It's a very NS Yellow color but likely also yellowed with age. It's had additive mods to close the eyes completely and been painted over to conceal the grey epoxy. It seems like there may have been changes to the lips as well, but it's hard to know for sure without completely destroying the lovely faceup it has. The stamp/resin indent on the inside reads T-1, but I've been unable to find information on what sculpts correspond to the stamps (or if that's even what the stamp refers to). So I was hoping somebody here might know, is that actually what the stamps mean?

13. Hello friends! I know it might be a long shot, but does anyone here have a video or any forum posts about how DC Ada is strung?

I might just have to take the plunge and wing it, but I BADLY need to restring my little Sage, however she is so tiny and delicate and I fear taking her apart and not being able to properly put her back together. It'll be the first Centaur-esque doll I've restrung and she is just... so.... tiny... TT_TT

I'm partially blind as well, so that adds to my anxiety. I think I would be better equipped to handle restringing (and possibly wiring) her if I just had any sort of idea what I was getting into. Does anyone have a guide? Or could perhaps take theirs apart and just snap a couple photos? I'd be so appreciative if you could!! Thank you in advance if you can!!

14. Hello! I bought a blank Doll Chateau Baby Fay from Denver Doll and did my first face up to turn her into the Swamp Witch, Madame Vee - here she is having a reading break .
      I can't get over how delicate her hands are - body blushing really made the details stand out. I used chalk pastel and gouache per all of the Youtube faceup videos I watched prior to my own experiment.
      I made her a bandeau top, wide leg pants, cuffs and matching sandals. Next up, I want to make some jewelry for her.

15. @Aether Coffee She turned out amazing, and that outfit is so perfect for her. You’ve truly done a wonderful job styling your Madame Vee into a wonderful and unique character.:)

16. Thanks @PoeticSoul , I had such a fun time with it I think I'll go with blank dolls in the future :)