1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Tiny Discussion Part 2

Sep 17, 2014

1. I have lived in Vermont for many years but grew up and went to school in New York State. I'm originally from Quebec.

And thanks! I'm glad you like the shoes.

2. Don't know why but it's nice to say hello to those who live there.. Yup... Odd. Oh well.

3. Not so odd. I tend to do the same thing. :lol:

4. I didn't think I was ever going to get into any dolls smaller than SD size, or even into girl dolls, but here I am, waiting on a DC Ada to arrive....what have I done.
      DC Ada is just so cute, I couldn't help it. ;c
      (But going through this thread and looking up DC Adas have just made me regret it less!)

5. Why is it that the adorable spring event snail is only available with a $449 order? Why can't they sell it separately like they did with Ada? :...(

6. It is really cute... but it won't be on topic.. :( Though lots of other places to share love this little snail... I like the shell immensely.

7. Hey guys, I received my DC Ada yesterday, and I have a question...
      does anyone else have a problem where your Ada's head swivels around easily, and won't stay put? My Ada's head will swing back and forward (rather violently), and I can't get her to keep her head looking straight ahead. Will tightening the stringing fix this? Thanks guys, and sorry for the newbie question. ^^;

8. I had a similar problem with my Adas. I sueded the neck socket on the head with hot glue and that helps a lot. The weight of the horns on that tiny neck just needs some more grip to be posable.

9. Hello everyone!, i'm thinking about a doll chateau baby doll, i'm looking Wanda and Zora, anyone have? i really apreciate a real picture, i cannot choose by official-site pictures :P
      and really apreciate opinions, this will be my first doll chateau.. so i hope in your suggestions^^

10. i was just on Mint on Card and they are selling it for $159 blank and $239 painted as a pre-order doll... it is under dc pets. so is alice collections under dc limited.

11. Uh-oh...I think Larry may be calling my name. I don't care for DC's paint job, but the blank doll is adorable.

12. The Zora and Wanda are relatively new I placed an order in November and am still waiting, it's about a 6 month wait right now, so I have been told. So far no ones said they've received one yet. I'd love to see one too.

13. I want a Larry to play with my Adas and Russell...

14. do you ordered both? i'm really confused about because i'd like see the both faces with a custom faceup, dollchateau molds beautiful dolls but i think sometimes their faceup are not the best for their doll, anyway this is my modest opinion, about wanda body.. OOOOOOOH i love it!!!
      6 month is a loooong time!! did you ordered by doll chateau site or by an agent?

15. I ordered from mint in card in a layaway, so I won't see mine for another 3 months but I am planning a custom faceup on my zora

16. I love the new baby bodies too but didn't care for the heads. Maybe it's the face ups? I'd like to see custom face ups on them as well!

17. Yes, a custom faceup is a good idea! i think your Zora will be more beautiful than with the default faceup!
      Yes, me too!

18. I ordered the just the Zora. I got her with the default faceup because I thought it was quite different. I will be painting her body custom though. I ordered her through Denver Doll Emporium. But 3 more months isn't so bad a wait!

19. waiting is sweet if you think your doll's coming hehe
      about the makeup mmmh.. yes, usually the makeup in the pictures is more dark then the default makeup on the doll they sell.. i didn't think about this :)
      i'm very curious to see her little face ^_^
      I usually paint the dolls body and face by myself, i't very relaxing art!
      i hope to see your little girl soon :)