1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Chateau Tiny Discussion Part 2

Sep 17, 2014

1. this is probably a dumb question, bc i must have just missed it somewhere. but do the faery girls that were the xmas event count as on topic?

2. I recently bought a Jodie sculpt secondhand from a friend, and he is so adorable! He's actually my first doll to arrive, but not my first purchase (I put in an order with AC in Dec, it shipped a few days ago, still waiting for him to get here.) I've always liked DC sculpts, but I never thought I'd be able to afford one (I'm actually more of a MSD fan, but the moment I saw him I needed him, okay). So glad my friend couldn't seem to bond with this little guy because I'm really taken with him.

[​IMG]

(Click for higher res; those are some gorgeous eyes!)

Here's a picture from his box-opening (I was rushing because I had a doll meet to get to, so the lighting was as good as I could get in my bedroom without digging out my flash); he came naked except for a wig (my friend didn't have any clothes that actually fit him) and I took him to the doll meet immediately afterward where the host gave me a sock to put on him, haha. I'm in the process of crocheting him a little kitty hoodie, and I'm considering knitting him some little underoos too. I'll probably be posting more pictures of this tiny adorable nerd.

3. Does anybody know where I can find information about the winter event dolls Beatrice and Nehemie? I can't get into the Doll Chateau website and haven't turned up anything here on DoA.

4. they are just starting to be shipped and arrive. i know mine are at mint on card, waiting for my layaway to finish. i cant wait to see what people do with them. i also know that the measurements and such on still up on mint or alices collection. :)

5. they are off topic because they do not have wrist joints. i asked the moderators to be sure before i posted any pics of my nehemie and that is what they told me.

6. dammit. and bc thats too short of a response...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

7. I wanted to post a picture of my Hilary, her name is Audrey. Sorry about the wonky ears ![​IMG]

8. Melioslayer, your Jodie is adorable. I've always liked the tiny DC sculpts. I have a Faust head on order but I haven't decided on a personality yet. I'll have to see what it says to me. Just like you, sometimes these dolls just grab us.

Audrey's ears are cute! Like she's a mischievous little cat!

9. hey guys, Im in the middle of paying off an Ada but it comes without the default feather wig. Well actually, my question is.. does the feather wig on doll chateaus site actually COME with Ada if you buy the "full set" or whatever?

10. They never offered the feather wig for sale that I know of.

11. Oh doctorwhofreak2 I love the ears!!! My Zora shipped from DDE today!! I hope this dumb snow were getting in New England doesn't hamper shipping too much!!! I can't wait to post pics so you guys can see her!

12. DC Zora is home! Now begins the creating..............

[​IMG]

13. Oohhhh your zora is gorgeous!! I've been so tempted by her since her release! I would love to see some more pics of her body sculpt. How does she compare size wise to offer msd and dc dolls? :)

14. Yes a zora!! What is her concept?

15. Omg-doctorwhofreak2-
      Where did you get those ears? I love them! I've been contemplating animal ears for 2 of my little one. Wow they look great on Hilary :)

Also I LOVE the Zora! Can't wait to see more pics of her!

16. As someone who has never owned a tiny, how hard is it to restring the tinies from this company? Do their super thin limbs make it more difficult to string them?

17. I'm glad you guys like her ears :XD:
      Trayola, I got them from luts but I'm pretty sure they only made them for a little while. They came with a tail too, but I never use it because she's never wearing pants...

18. Oh my goodness! Your Zora is so sweet! I loved the dolls but I wasn't sure I liked the faces until I saw yours. It must've been the makeup that I didn't care for. It still amazes me how much a face up affects how we feel about a doll and what magic talented artists create in their face ups. I can wait to see your Zora once she's finished. Her body is especially beautiful.

19. I never thought I would enter this thread since my main interest are MSD dolls but I am so glad I bought an Ada... she is suuuuper cute and super tiny too, haha.
      She came in a bag but without box. I guess it is normal for this size?

[​IMG]

She just got out of her bag to say hi!

20. doctorwhofreak2 , Audrey are cute! Very cute))

2otaku,i love the Zora! Zora is beautiful and wonderful)))

This is my Faust. His name is Deniska, he is 100% boy ))
      [​IMG]