1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll collection so far 2016

Sep 11, 2016

1. Well ... I was going to focus on my main crew. Instead I have two incoming MSDs and two off the "possibly maybe" list because DiM was discontinuing everything. :sweat

One package is currently in transit ... once I get them home, faced-up and clothed, I'll take a "state of the union" pic. I hope they make it before my dollie-versary :D

2. So far I have 2 dolls I bought this year, a twigling Miningenue and a Luts Yul. One I have sitting at my house already and the other should arrive sometime in the next few weeks. I'm seriously considering ordering 2 new dolls over the holidays, but I still have to make sure I really want them and have the funds.

3. I landed myself back at square one, as I'm restarting my collection, however I did managed to order one already! I'm changing sizes and got a YoSD, really can't wait for her to get here!!! So at the moment I have one, but I'm working on saving up, and hope to get one more before the year is up! :) (Might not get them until next year, but I will have at least paid for them!

4. I'm not with my dolls now, and I don't think that I can get them all together before next year (currently split between two states). I received my IOS Doll Jade/Dollshe 28M hybrid this year, my Granado Mads body (Dollstown 18), my Dollshe Fashion Grant Phillippe, and my Impldoll Nicholas same-company hybrid (oldest body, newest legs).

5. just a SWITCH Seolrok Holy head at the moment, but i ordered a Ringdoll Norman in october so he'll be coming home early next year (i could dream for sooner, but thats unlikely haha)

#25 hoothoo, Nov 21, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    6. 2016 is the year my collection goes from three boys and one floating head to three boys, one floating head, and one (half-deer) girl, who should be arriving any day now, which makes it a good year for me.

7. in 2016... I startted collecting last april... I now have 1 msd and 2 SD sized dolls.... im planning to buy 1 yo sd or tiny sized dolls

8. OMG you have such nice dolls!! My user picture are the 2 BJD's I own. I bought them both this summer :dance

9. Started With: Bluefairy Tiny Fairy Emilie head, Iplehouse JID Kyle, and DB Doll Ninan.

Bought/Recieved: Volks Shiratori head, Bobobie Ariel, Volks SDCute Kaede, Volks SDMidi F-30, Youpla Dolls Zopa, Peak's Woods FOC Dandy Tristan, Crobidoll C-line Marie, BeYours Olive, Bluefairy Tiny Fairy Neo Blossom body, Felix Brownie Lulu, Soom Mini Gem Volo

Sold/Selling: Iplehouse JID Kyle, DB Doll Ninan, Crobidoll C-line Marie, Bobobie Ariel, Youpla Dolls Zopa

Now I have: Bluefairy Tiny Fairy Emilie on neo blossom body, Volks Shiratori head, Volks SDCute Kaede, SDMidi F-30, Peak's Woods FOC Dandy Tristan, Beyours Olive, Felix Brownie Lulu, Soom Mini Gem Volo

In the end... I sold 5 full dolls, and bought 8 full dolls, 1 head, and 1 body this year.
      Now I have 6 full dolls, 1 head and 1 body.

I also have a couple long layaways going but I think that'll count for next year because they won't be finished until well into 2017!

10. At the beginning of january, I think it was january, I got my Doll Chateau Carol.
      At the 2end of august I bought my Fifth Motif Venitu, which isn´t still here.
      And this weekend I finished my layaway for my Soom Adonis.

If my two boys will come this year my crew will contain 3 full BJDs and one floting head (which I have for faceup practice).

11. Let's see, I think I started 2016 with 2 Iplehouse KID Lisas, a JID I, a Harucasting Adori on the way, a Sugarble naga, and a Junga Toy skull. (Also a floating head from Sugarble, which I had completely forgotten about until I started this list.)

Then I lost my mind. I bought a Magical Angel Sherry doll, another KID Lisa (I really have a thing for that sculpt), and an Iplehouse SID Grace. And that's after I bought an off-topic grail doll literally on the first day of the year!

I plan to buy another Harucasting doll next month if they are offered, but it looks like I already doubled my collection just this year!

#31 DollSewist, Nov 21, 2016
      Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    12. I started collecting in October and so far I have a lati green coco, Little Monica Elana, a Minifee Shushu head and I've just bought a soom Lilid human head. Oh and my husbands buying me a Luts winter event 2012 kdf full doll.

So by the end of the year I'll have 3 full dolls and two heads. :XD:

13. It's been over 4 years since I bought a new doll so it was time to add to my small collection. I bought my fourth doll, an Iplehouse Tedros.

14. I have been on a hiatus much of this year due to real life commitments, but now that I'm back I have already ordered two dolls.:o A Loong Soul Ghost Lin that I fell in love with at first sight, and a DIM Ace which I wasn't planning for this year but apparently it's their last sale before discontinuation so I just took the chance to get him and strike him off my wishlist LOL. They are likely to arrive early 2017 though, end December this year if I am lucky? :XD:

15. 2016 is the mark of my beginning BJD journey...bought my first doll by some sheer lucky incident in early November 2016 (still waiting for him to arrive home). Then while browsing for BJD clothes, I stumbled upon a new release limited doll that I absolutely fall for in an instant...Oh Gosh, I must HAVE him! So there goes my second BJD following closely after the first one. Aaannd...lately, I'm stalking Alice's Collection website a lot...I'm really in a dilemma right now because there are like a few more dolls that I wanted, but I would get a heart attack when my bills come! ~ I must survive not to buy more dolls...at least until after new year T_T

16. At the end of this year 2016, I have 4 full dolls and 3 floating heads. I have only been in the hobby about 2 years. Taking it slow. Merry Christmas All :)

17. This has been an unexpectedly good doll year for me! I started collecting in 2009 with my Dream of Doll Ducan and then got Dollshe Rosen and a Soom Chrom head the same year. I hadn't bought anymore dolls since until this year where I somehow ended up with 4 new dolls, haha. I'd only actually planned to buy the guy in my icon, Ringdoll Norman, this year but ended up with a Luts Yul Romance and a Souloid Phiel too, and now a Dollshe Bermann on the way. Definitely going to wait another year for anymore doll purchases, my collection grew so much this year as it is!

18. Last year, in 2015 my collection of tiny dolls went from 9 to 16- eek! So this year I decided I would allow myself to order a maximum of two dolls and a head, in an attempt to get one of my first dolls to work for me. I've already received two dolls this year and the head, and ordered a third. Oops. Soom Faery Legends are hard to resist. :doh The head did not work for the doll I got it for, so it and the doll, who just isn't going to work for me will be going to new homes at the first opportunity. And I won't get the third doll until next year. Of course the one I just ordered is probably twice the price of the one who's leaving. The first one I got this year does not officially exist, as he's unnamed and living in a box currently.

19. I got a shipping notice from Cho (Fifth Motif) after 5 months of waiting time. So my Venitu should be delivered this friday....
      Than I looked yesterday at my delivery status and it says that I already got ,my parcel......But I didnt...
      What means that DHL delivered my parcel to somebody else or lost it......and now I am scared that I never will resived my doll...#

So I hope that my collection will grow this year around one more doll that is at the moment lost :...(

20. What says you've got him - tracking info or the status on Fifth Motif's website? Because company websites update to "delivered" after a set number of days (three to five) instead of tracking each parcel separately.
      Depending on where you are, "delivered" may also mean "being held in customs" - if that is the case, you'll probably get the ransom letter soon and can go pick up your boy at your local customs office.