1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll collection so far 2016

Sep 11, 2016

1. No it is on the DHL webpage.
      The status changes to delivered if the post man gives your the parcel and you habe to give him also a signature to confirm that you get that parcel.
      I have to clear this tomorow.......but thats typical for DHL.
      Hopefully I will get it soon...But thanks for your reply ^^

2. Any time. Just speaking from experience, I'm in Germany and over here "delivered" means "customs has it".
      Hope you find out what's going on with your boy!

3. Thank you so much!
      I apreciate it :whee:

4. I got my first new doll in nine years this year, so it's been a good year for me. :)

5. Well, seeing as I sold rather than bought this year, I currently have nobody here. I hope to change that in 2017 with my first Volks doll, though!

6. We got my boy from customs today so my doll family contains two BJDs
      A Doll Chateau Carol and a Fifth Motif Venitu.

7. Now that the year 2016 ends I have two whole doll hybrids and a sack of doll parts. A year ago I had only one doll. I always knew I should end up with a bjd couple. But the parts? I am going to make use of them however.

8. My 19th BJD that I ordered in 2015 arrived in September this year, and just ordered my 20th. I don't think I'll be purchasing any more BJDs after this, but you never know what the future holds for releases.

9. Seeing everyone's collections growing and changing is sweet, I can't to see where I am with collecting next December!

This is my first year in the hobby so I only have my first doll but I do have 2 heads and a body that's still being made!! :lol:<3

10. I bought three dolls this year total, though the last two won't be home until January/February.

11. I bought two dolls this year. I have one already and the other will probably be at my doorstep in January.

12. Eeekk, I somehow ended up buying quite a few dolls AND some floating heads this year... I sincerely wanted to downsize my collection and NOT have all them poor floating heads rolling around the house, but seems those plans didn't work out this year...

Full dolls purchased in 2016:
      * Alice in Labyrinth mini Alice
      * Secret Doll Near Person 21
      * LoongSoul WanWan

....and the floating heads:
      * Cold Dew Sio2
      * Alice in Labyrinth dreaming Alice
      * Volks F-16
      * Bimong Dandelion
      * Alice in Labyrinth Heyley

...I'm drowing in floating heads *must buy bodies in 2017!!!* :doh

13. 2016 brought me my very first doll. A MSD Dollzone Vita with a DZ Annie head.

14. So far this year I have a dollzone tintan, doll leaves ida and bella, and soon I will have my fairyland rheia

15. 2016 was a significant BJD year from me as I came back after a few years of break. No new resin at home yet except Doll Chateau high heels for my existing doll, but I ordered this year LAVI (Souldoll) + Swinte head and Rebecca (April Story) on layaway. It means that hopefully soon my collection will be two SD dolls, two MSD and two floating heads in total.
      Not a bad way to return to the hobby :3nodding: