1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Factory Devil Bobo

Jun 28, 2009

1. Your new guy is wonderful. I love him in white.

2. Finally the two little devils together!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. They look great together!!

4. they r so cute

5. The Devil does Spampy!!! She is so amazing. Her talent just floors me.

[​IMG]

6. Oh my! That's the business. Excellent work as always. Love it!

7. WOW, I just saw these and they are so cute. I don't even think I'd make a real character out of them, just have them sitting around in the background. :)

8. omg... I just adore the little purple one!!! look at that little belly button! too cute for... *starts gibberish-ish*

9. OMG! I just stumbled across this little guy while looking for a doll to portray my little incubus/bat character and the purple/grey version is PERFECT! *drools* I know what I want for Christmas! :D

Everyone's photos are so adorable and are only making me want him that much more! By chance, would anyone be willing to message me some photos of Devil Bobo with 60 and 70cm dolls? I'm wondering about size comparison, as I'd like my little incubus to be able to sit on my 70cm's shoulder. (Apologies to the mods if this is not allowed... :sweat )

10. The more I look at him, the more I want him! I want a red one and I'd name him Cillian... SUCH a cutie!

11. I got back from my training trip today and a box was waiting for me, my two cuties, Ritz & Blitz! :D I am in LOVE with these two! SO EPICALLY CUTE!!!

[​IMG]
      Ritz is the red one, Blitz is the purple. :D

[​IMG]
      Ritz is very curious and playful, he likes making friends and he's always happy, and likes to drag his brother around. He likes to play pranks and get into trouble, but it's all harmless fun.

[​IMG]
      Blitz on the other hand is very quiet, doesn't make friends easy, and the only one he trusts is his twin Ritz. But he cares deeply for his twin, and will stand up to anyone to protect his more naive brother.

[​IMG]
      Oops, I accidentally broke Ritz's trident when I was taking it out of the box. ^_^; He doesn't mind, he knows I'll fix it. XD

[​IMG]
      The twins being cute. I just adore their little claws and fangs! I think these two will have a permanent spot on my desk. :D Blitz is thinking about stealing the camera, Ritz just wants more pictures!

12. Tilas they are awwwdorable! Shame about the trident, but I'm sure once it's mended you won't know the difference.

13. How cute are they m-m

14. Oooh quite excited, just ordered one of these ridiculous little fiends. Seriously cute. I got the red and white one, can't wait!

15. Congrats Stella! They are delightful, I'm sure you'll be really happy.

16. Too cute for words.

17. There's something odd with my little Ritz.... Isn't he cute? :D
      [​IMG]

18. It's odd how adorable he is, heh heh. Is that it?

19. Tilas, he has become an Angel?! Aw, the wings from the unicorn really suit him, but he has to hide his tail also ^^.

20. So he's not a perfect little angel. XD I could put Conie's tail on him as well lol. It's fun mixing and matching the pieces. XD