1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family-A Reviews?

Jul 11, 2018

1. I am looking at purchasing a Doll Family-A DuoDuo doll but I haven't really heard much about the company and I am just looking to see if the quality is as good as it seems. Thank you so much!

2. As someone who has two of the Doll Family A pets, I have to say that they are the best! I got pulled into them with their Milu sculpt because that little guy has so much personality in the sculpt. I later got the Kai sculpt because I wanted to try to do battle scars on it. I was even able to purchase the Milu legs for they Kai from DFA separately because the character need movement when I eventually take picture of the two. I am falling hard for DuoDuo and hopefully I can get this little lady and see how Doll Family A's tan resin looks in person. I also would suggest ordering through Alice's Collection because DFA usually has sales. I highly recommend.

3. I did see her on Alice's Collections! I love her look but wasn't to sure of the company and wanted to hear some opinions from people that own dolls of that company. Thank you for your help ^^

4. Also Alice's Collection does layaway. They even let me do it for when when I got my Milu when he was on sale for $60 couple years back. *hint,hint* ;)

5. Oh my goodness!! I didnt know you could do layaway for sale items!!!! Thank you so much