1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family H Discussion

Apr 7, 2010

1. Does anyone have any owner photos of the 65cm two part body or the 68cm body, and/or can give me your opinion or review on the posability of the joints?

2. I have an Anye on the 65cm two part body; here's some photos from his box opening. In tterms of posing, he's pretty decent. Mine arrived rather loose and floppy, but after restringing he's able to stand up and do a good variety of poses. His ability to hug his legs to his chest is quite nice, though I don't have any pictures of him doing it.

3. @americanseamstress - Thank you for the video review. If you grabbed the doll by the hip joint area, how easily can it be disengaged? Does the hip joint cut look as seamless as it does in the product photos or is that a photoshop editing? If you held the doll and shook it would the hip joint disengage? How easily does the upper torso joint disengage?

@bickazer - Thank you for the photos. Would you say the tan colour is more orange-y or a normal brown colour? Can he sit at a 90 degree angle? Do you have any photos of the upper torso joint engaged backward and forward?

4. @xyuemoto

The thigh mobility joint is seamless if you have it oriented the correct way, and the hip joint is similarly pretty flush when the doll is sitting or standing without it engaged.

For the vast majority of the joints, you can disengage them intentionally, but it’s very difficult to do so accidentally, and this is true for the hip and torso joint

5. Hopping in here and watching the thread because YouGuang and YeZhong are in my future plans... if either of these two currently live with you, I'd love to see any and all pics! :)

6. Has anyone gotten the newer 75cm body? I would love to know if the neck is truly 13cm and where exactly does the neck measure those 13cm. I'm hoping it is 13cm all the way, and doesn't tapper at some point, or if it does, I'm hoping the smallest measurement is the 13cm. I'm actually kind of crossing my fingers that it is closer to 14cm at the very top where the head rests/sits on the neck. If anyone has the body, I would appreciate any confirmation that the neck is indeed 13cm (or more!). Thanks in advance! (:

7. hello I have a73cm loong soul boy. and im planning on buying jointed hands preferably DF-H. but the only option they have is jointed hands for 70cm and 75cm. now im confused if i should buy the 70cm or the 75cm. I couldn't find a site so i can check the measurements if it will fit my 73cm boy.

hello, do u have the measurement of the 70cm jointed hands of DF-H? couldnt find it. planning on buying one

#129 Ifiamondy, Jan 13, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2020
    8. That might be a good question for a dealer who has both brands, like BJDivas or Alice’s Collections. They could at lease get measurements from the companies and compare them, or have some insight into the sizes of the hands, and even the neck.

9. Quick question.
      Does anyone have both an SD size DF-H boy and girl? (or even just owns an SD DF-H boy head and SD DF-H girl body).
      I'd like to know if a male head would work/look okay on the girl body.

The Aran sculpt is a contender for reshelling one of my dolls, but the head needs to work on a girl body (which will then be modified to male). :)

Thanks in advance

10. Hello all, does anyone have DF-H male body 65 cm (3 parts torso) and take a picture of how far the body can slouching? I always like posing my boys for slouching, and i'm aiming to buy this body in the near future, so i wonder? I saw the promotional photos, but still want another references especially from owner of this body.

Thanks in advance!

11. I do not have the body myself but you can see the slouch pretty well in this review video -> link
      Hope it helps!

12. Thank you so much! :love

13. Oooh, that really is a nice body!

14. Just wanted to share this lovely boy I got yesterday. He’s a DFH Xiao Xin head in normal yellow, with a DFA 62cm ver. 3 body.
      [​IMG]
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

15. Congrats on your new boy, MelancholicHydrangea! He's lovely!

How is the resin match between DF-H and DF-A?

16. Pretty good! The DFH NY skin is a bit darker (more pigmented?) than the DFA skin, that’s a really light NY. But you can barely notice it with clothes and hair.

17. No one have an SD female body here? I'm interested in it but I can't find many owner photos...
      Also, what other companies match DFH normal pink?
      Thanks!