1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family , Pomelo

Jun 26, 2008

1. Pls give full report and what outfit fits well also. I am still waiting for mine. I am looking forward to seeing real pics :)

2. I have something incomming at the momment
      I am hopeing its my Pomelo ...I ordered mine without face-up about 2 weeks ago
      I cant wait untill he is he looks so different

3. They sent me a tracking number but to soon to see it in system. They told me 7-15 days so it will be awhile. I am most anxious to see size in real life and how she measures for wigs too. Would love it if small enough for a wig I bought a YO-SD I sold awhile back. I think she would look great in a pink bob style wig.

4. looking at the pictures ...I would go with Yo /Unoa size
      he looks too small to be MSD ...I had a Buddy doll tiny ..now that head was an MSD ..and it looked it ...this head dosnt look that large ..Im going for Yo size ...

will let you know as soon as he lands :)

5. Hmm, I love her face, but I don't like the joints too much. Especially the shoulders.

6. Here is a picture of the tiny one naked to show proportions but measurements are another thing.

[​IMG]

The website says she is almost 13 inches tall and her head measures around 9 inches which to me seems awfully big for such a little body.

Off to see if her tracking works yet. MK

7. She looks cute without face up also. I dont mind the joints. I hate waiting sometimes LOL

8. I was thinking the same ...its a lovely proportion doll
      I wondered if what is incooming is an outfit I bought ..that was from China too
      Oh well I will find out Monday :)

9. Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: EE47 7659 872T W

Your item cleared United States Customs at 10:55 AM on July 26, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.
      She should be here Mon and by Mon night have the info we all want to know. Hugs, MK

10. Label/Receipt Number: EE47 7659 872T W

Your item was processed and left our ROCKFORD, IL 61125 facility on July 27, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again late

Doing happy dance she will be here tomorrow!!

11. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
      my tracking still shows Awaiting ....thats when our wonderful tracking system cant cope with the tracking

and my parcel is probably sitting in customs somewere

12. OK my Pomelo arrived and I must say shipping was fast. But now for the Good and Bad about this doll.

Good News:
      She can wear MSD sized tops and some skirts, which means can buy Friends 2B Made clothes as long as just their tops. The PJ bottoms just won't go on.

She is what they say in size she wears a 8-9 wig and you will need to find a short wig style to pull off the baby look.

Underwear also MSD sized, no YO-SD clothes for this one.

Shoes you can get the doll shoes from any local doll shop. Her feet are small, but wide.

Bad News:
      She needs sueding like anything. She won't stand or sit without stuff popping left and right and she has the hip joints that won't stay in front like Domuya and so far sirring is only posing she will do. Some joints also like to come out of joint as the ends are not small enough to fit in better, more just barely fit in on hands esp.

Overall with a little body work and of course face up she will work out. But she is work right from the get go. Finding baby like clothges in MSD size will not be easy as she is shorter my a good 2-4 inches but she is very close to 13 so your okay with roomy dresses and if they are short on your MSD they will be adorable on her. Now as for the boy, again MSD I would say, but you will need custom made pants.

Pics later as today I have errands. Hugs, MK

13. Wow! So, more MSD-sized than anything, right? Hm. Can't wait for pics!

14. That big ...gulps
      wish my little boy would hurry home ,Im kinda looking forward to the challenge of making the baby style wig ...
      me thinks I had better get knitting

15. I was told mine will ship probably next Sunday. I also ordered two Black tea at the introductory price and to save on shipping it is shipping same time as my twin Pomelo. I will post lots of pic of Pomelo and Black tea together. :)

16. Cant hardly wait to see pics

17. OK through a migraine in a half we have this to show all.
      First she took a wig from my sale box, so much for selling this wig as she has claimed it as her's! Then she borrowed and I use that term loosely a skirt, shirt, shoes and socks from my MSD gang.

This is what she created!
      Introducing Pink Poppy!

[​IMG]
      Keep in mind still needs a face uup and she wants tattoos????

[​IMG]
      This she says is how she looks no baby clothes for her. So meet my Punky Pink Poppy!

18. She's adorable!!

19. She look soo cute, now I want mine right now LOL

20. I have no idea what that tracking notice if for ..its been signed for in CHINA the last time I looked ?
      this is very strange ..Parcel Force just says advised ..its been like that since the 23rd ..yet the China EMs tracking says at the 25th someone in Shanghai signed for it ...now Im wondering what on earth is going on ...me thinks I am emailing them