1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family , Pomelo

Jun 26, 2008

1. So sweet! I love that innocent, "lost" look. I see you have at least one baby Supia, also.

2. I have actually two supia one tan and one normal skin. I only like that face mold from Supia. My top favorite face is Leeke D and Lati. So I will continue to buy from Lati and Leeke if there is a face mold I like.

Ok my report on Doll family Pomelo and Black Tea

The resin is ok but I wish they sanded more on the hands and feet for Pomelo and some area need smoothing around the nose. One of my Pomelo has black marks around body which I will use magic eraser on and my other Pomelo have no problem. It looks like it was done in a hurry so that need to improve. Other than that I like Pomelo.

I dont find any of these problem in Black Tea. Black tea is perfect like my Curo. Wish they make more cute big eye and big head face mold.

3. I took a close up of Black Tea and since he's related to Pomelo, I thought I would share. I think his faceup is really beautiful!
      [​IMG]

4. Me too. . .Now joining in the waiting and excitement about Pomelo. Can I blame it on you---Chinadoll, Fatcat77 and Animemom?! LOL Your pics are great, so I can no longer resist Pomelo's adorable little expression (though I don't know what to think about her unusual size). Thanks to the suggestion of Animemom, I ordered from HappyHouse, and my cutie began her trip to me, yesterday. Yippee!

Fatcat, your Black Tea is darling too! Great picture!

5. Take lots of pic playdate. I really adore my Pomelo :)

6. this tiny has had an epic journey ...I still dont know were he is !
      shipping just shows ADVISED ...like it did the last time :(

7. tinybear, i got mine through easylk and when i trace it does not show anything at all until when one day it pop up and say custom processing it. Mine took about almost two weeks and its ship EMS. hope this helps, also since I am in canada i go to canadapost.ca. I dont use the link easylk provided bec. it comes up nothing.

8. he has arrived
      WOW ...Arnt they huge ! he is like a baby SD!
      And there is no way a couple of rubs of the sandpaper would turn him into a little girl
      he is adorable ...Im very happy with him

no name yet ...Im thinking he may be a Bilbo

9. My Pomelo came in the door, about fifteen minutes ago. Oh my goodness, what a personality, even without a face up! I'm not having any posing troubles with her, though yes, she's a bit kicky. Only thing I've tried on her so far, but it worked. . . .Corolle Les Cheries crop top (without shoulder seam or long sleeve, so don't know about those, yet), mid rise jeans and tennies. The waistline is tight, but works, and the jeans legs cover the top of the tennies. Tennies a bit tight, but went on and tied. It's really funny the Les Cheries clothes work, since Pomelo is a chubby 13" youngster, and the Les Cherie are 14" somewhat slender, adolescent girls. What a kick, this little Pomelo is!!!

10. Here she is.. . Quick pic sitting next to 70 cm Dollzone Cloud (his mouth is not bright orange). Obviously Pomelo has no face up yet, but is wearing a Corolle Les Cherie outfit (tried it 'cause I have some left over Corolle inventory), and a hat from DOA's Hoobear. OMG this little Pomelo is completely cute and soooo much FUN!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Anybody, besides me, order one of the Doll Family 60 or 75 cm boys? It'd be great to talk about those, too, if anyone's interested in starting a discussion thread. My guy should be on his way, any day now (75cm Dawn--human & elf heads).

* * * ​

11. I love your pomelos outift. I have not ordered any large dolls yet. Pls post lots of pic also.

12. Here's my Pomelo.
      [​IMG]

She is a chunky girl .. her body looks like it may have started life as a plastic or vinyl play doll. She is definately a cutie. I think I might have to lose those long eyelashes and maybe a few freckles would look nice ;)

13. This little doll is growing on me!

Kaye yours is adorable...I like the long eyelashes on her and I'm not usually a fan of those, but I bet she would be cute with some freckles too...I ALWAYS love freckles!

14. Oh Kaye ..she is lovely
      this is my Frankie ....he just didnt want to be called Bilbo

[​IMG]

15. tinybear, he is soo cute, love his wig also , very adorable.

16. Aww... I love them! Kaye, who did her face-up? I love the pink around the nose!

17. Awwwww Carrie!!!! I ADORE your little Frankie! He makes me want to hug him!!!!

18. I have to admit when I opened the box ...it was like OMG ...HE IS HUGE!
      and I didnt think I would take to him ...I will sell him ...then I gave him his face and that wig ...and he is so childlike ....but I do ...I like him

he reminds me - body wise of the old pedigree Rosebud dolls ..my Mum had one ,...he has an old sturdy feel to him

there is no way I can take a peice of sandpaper ..his lower torso is sculpted like a boy ...he is quite perfect

I think when anyone askes what would be the perfect tiny BJD to go with an SD ...I would have to say Pomelo...he looks fantastic with the larger dolls

19. Here is mine!! ^___^

[​IMG]