1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family , Pomelo

Jun 26, 2008

1. She looks lovely!! Waaa! The shoes are really cute <3

MyFunnyFriend, your girl's eyes are very unique O_O

2. Here is our new wig, with some trimming; it was to long:

[​IMG]

She matches so nicely, her skirt ,shoes ,tights and hair. :lol:

Melissa

3. Wow Eloradannon!!! SO CUTE!!!!

[​IMG]
      A new one of Cassie. I was having her show off a shirt I made by hand. haha. I need a sewing machine that works.

4. She looks adorable!! I love her shirt and her wig! And that tiny necklace!! She is to cute. :)

Melissa

5. She's Lucia : )

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Here's my Cassadaga again. She's in such rough shape!

7. I think she looks really cute. :)

8. :aheartbeaThese dolls are so adorable. I have to get one.

9. Me, too! I don't know why I don't have one of these little sweeties yet!

10. I have one of these coming in the next week or two, does anyone have any suggestions on what size clothes to put her in? I'm concerned about what size pants to get her.

11. i ordered mine a few days ago,
      but from what i've read on the web.....i suspect from her measurements that she fits easier into msd clothes than yo-sd clothes

12. What size eyes have folks found useful for her. I am thinking 18?
      I just got my little girl and I think I want to find some new eyes for her :)

13. i asked the ebay seller and they replied:

"the eyes size of MIYOU is 18mm~"

14. Thanks, that is helpful!!!
      I am having a ton of fun with this little girl!!!

15. Oh, I'm so terribly excited to be bringing a little Pomelo home at last!:D She will be my first girl!:XD: I may even be brave an attempt a faceup:3 I'm in the market for some eyes myself. Sounds like the consensus is that 18mm are the best fit. Since I actually have a camera at my disposal now I'm going to be sure and see that she makes an appearance here once she's all faceupped and has eyes:) I'm fond of bald dolls so she may not have a wig anytime soon. I wonder if she has a similar wig size to Cutie Delfs. If so I have several wigs my Cory never wears she might like to try. I'm thrilled to pieces to be lucky enough to have adopted her:D

16. yeah im planning on painting her myself too..but not until next summer wrong weather for msc here now lol

from what i see the pomelo uses a 9-10 size wig..
      shes got a huuge head

while the cuties according to this thread uses 7 size wigs
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums//showthread.php?t=11602

17. Thank you, Eendogenisis for all your help:) I'm hoping I can find her some clothes that will fit but considering she will bigger than my Cutie Delf, I doubt they can share any of his outfits. I do love that she's so big:D

At the moment I'm struggling to choose the best eyes. I'd really appreciate it if some of you might take some shots of your Pomelos with different eyes. I've got two pairs of 18mm eyes I'm trying to choose between; an acrylic pair and a glass pair. One is blue with a ring of gold around the pupil and the other is a gorgeous violet. If anyone has any eyes similar in color to these and would post photos of their Pomelos wearing them I'd be so appreciative. Thank you!

18. *squeeeeals* My little girl should be here tomorrow or thursday!:XD::D I decided on the violet eyes after all and I'm certain they will be just amazing:D I'm also hoping someone here can tell me what clothes will fit. Are there any specific brands of dolls she can steal from? Sounds like she's bigger and chunkier than Yos and may have wider feet. I'm intrested to see what shoes would fit in particular. I may just end up sewing for her, but the shoes are another story;) I appreciate the help!

19. I have found the shoe issue to be a problem... she is too big for Yo size and bit too small for MSD... though I did find a couple of cute little girl type shoes that may fit her. I did find the Monique gold 8-9 wigs fit and I hope a friend will help with a "little girl" cut. I got a great wig from the person I adopted from but I want it trimmed to show off her face a bit more. :)

20. Sounds like I've got yet another little sweetheart who is hard to fit! Haha:D Oh well, I'll end up sewing for her and that'll be fine:) But where did you get these shoes? Thats the one thing I want to buy if I can. Let us know if they work out, I'd definitely be interested to see them if they do. I'm glad you found some things that work for her, it can be frustrating when nothing quite fits. I also adopted my baby from another member. I hope she'll be home today! Definitely will spam when she's all faceupped and her eyes arrive:D I'd love to see your girl, Dragonlovesdolls!