1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Family , Pomelo

Jun 26, 2008

1. I finally ordered Qingcheng! I'm just going back through this thread looking for possible clothing options... I think it's a little unfortunate that more people don't have these adorable, unique little ones... but oh well, my little Apple (yes, that's what he'll be named xD) is going to feel just that bit more special xD

2. Le bump? ^.^;

3. Keladry, thank you so much for that! I was never able to find anything suitable while I had my Pomelo.

I'm thinking of trying again with a different mold still. I was set on Kelasi for the longest time but now I'm not so sure. Maybe Joe or Qing Ju. I've not found any owner pictures of Qing Ju. Her stock photos don't give a very good idea of what her face is like.

JLostein, how is your little Apple? Do you have any photos to share?:D

4. Eep, I forgot about this thread for awhile xD Apple is doing fine, I was able to get him an adorable tux set from... what was it called, Friends 2 Be Made or something? ._. I bought it off the MP xD

So far I've only this really crummy picture of him >.< I'm still looking into new cameras, I just can't decide... ._.

His tux needs altering and he needs shoes! But here is my dear little Apple ^^

[​IMG]

5. I home-dyed my girl yesterday:

[​IMG]

6. Oh my gosh:D Just look at him! Love that boy, he's precious:D If you find other clothes and shoes that fit please share with us! I love these guys so much. I miss my Pomelo. I'm hoping to get another one of these beautiful dolls sometime.

She's gorgeous!:aheartbea I adore her in tan:D Wonderful job on her, she's a delight!

7. Thank you! I did his box opening recently, and here's a pic from it :D

[​IMG]

DAT WIG xD

Keladry, that is a wonderful dye job, so smooth and even! She looks adorable ^^

8. Your apple demon is so cute! :)

The dye was actually really blotchy around the nose and lips, but I put several layers of pastels and it worked out! :)

9. Holy crap:XD: The more I see this boy the more I want one!:aheartbea He is just such a treasure:D I agree that wig is fantastic! Is that his default? I'll have to ask their ebay dealer about clothing and shoes. She's super nice and so helpful. I also love his hands, they're gorgeous:D I've seen a few different sets, seems like there are fists, pointing, ok sign and maybe even more. If I get one I'll need to ask about a few sets of extra hands, too.

10. He is, he really is! So cuddly and full of character! No, it's a wig from Kondoll, unfortunately Doll Family doesn't sell any clothing for him at all :( I'm still getting headaches thinking about his shoes, his feet are just a hair too big for Yo-sized shoes :( He did come with extra fist hands too!

11. I just love him:D I've been trying to decide which mold I like the best and your pictures have really helped me make up my mind! I'm still hoping to see Quing Ju eventually but Quing Cheng is winning out right now. It is the biggest shame they don't have any clothes for these guys:( They'd make even more money if they'd just put out a line of basic everyday wear for these guys. Shoes, too! They must have some advice as to where to get proper clothing and shoes for them though. It's awesome that he came with extra fists! Where did you order from?

12. I haven't seen any pictures of Qing Ju around at all, and it's like my pictures of Apple are the only owner pictures I've seen, and trust me, I've hunted! >.< It really is a shame they're not more popular, they're absolutely cuddly and such a joy to hold! I can imagine the clothing part scaring people off though... thank goodness my Apple doesn't need many outfits or I'd have a nice head-shaped dent in my wall right now xD

I ordered from jeeryama on eBay, and she was super helpful in updating me and giving me all sorts of information! ^^ I got him on sale, too ^^

13. I bought my Kelasi from Jeeryama and he was only $120 on sale. I'm thrilled with him - he's now officially a him as I've just bought Sugarlump's Miyou. I'm going to turn them into a pair and make him some boy clothing and her a dress. It should be fun. Once I've drafted some patterns for them, I'm happy to post them on DoA them if anyone wants them. It may take me a little while though, I've got another project I'm working on at present.

14. SHOES!!!! I just found I have a pair that fit Miyou as if they were made for her. I bought them from Juju's Dolly Mall and they were CHEAP! Now I've just got to find out what size they were and I'll post a link. The only problem is that they're girl shoes and I'm going to need a set of boys as well, but if I can find out what other dolls they fit, I can get more.

Edit: Found the invoice - these shoes should fit:

http://www.jujusdollymall.com/cgi-bin/dept?dpt=H&srch=DW&tier2=8

The ones I bought that definitely fit:
      Code: 545b
      Name: 54mm Scallop Ankle Strap - White
      Quantity: 1
      Price/Each: $7.08

At least there's a few cheap shoe options for now.

15. Gasp! You are a lifesaver!! Thank you SO much, my poor little Apple looked like he was doomed to be barefoot for a long time until now xD

16. I ordered a pair of black lace-up boots for my little Apple! We'll see how they fit when they get here :) He went to get his little suit altered recently, and here's one of the pictures my friend sent over =

[​IMG]

17. Hello I was wondering if anyone could take a picture of her with either a RS or Bobobie msd or yosd?