Doll Family Product Review

Nov 3, 2012

1. * What did you order?:
      68cm Ghost General Beilan gray skin with face-up

* When did you order?:
      11/19/18 and he took about 5 and a half or so months to get to me. I ordered him through Alice Collections.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?:
      Yes, his resin is so nice and smooth and his body and head sculpt is very lovely.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      For the most part, yes. The face-up was not exact and was more detailed in the company pictures. The end result is still lovely!

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      In the end, yes.

* Tell us some of the positives and negatives about this product (optional)
      Positives: The body is really beautiful and posable, and the head sculpt is very beautiful as well. I got him in grey skin, and I really love the shade of grey he is as well. His jointed hands are super cool!

Negatives: When I first received him, his face-up was super messed up. The whole bottom half of his face (mainly around the lips) had this gross white residue that didn't come off unless I took off the entire face-up, and the inside painting on his lips was horribly cracked and messed up. As my boyfriend put it "it looks like he went ham on some powdered donuts" lol. Anyway, after spending over 100 dollars on the face-up and waiting nearly half a year, I was very upset. :( HOWEVER I will say once I got in touch with Alice Collections, who in turn got in touch with DF-H, they agreed to send me a new head with face-up free of charge, which was incredibly nice and very appreciated. The second head they sent was perfect, face-up and all, and took about 2 months to arrive.

* Would you buy more from this company?
      Yes! Overall, I really love Doll Family H. I think their dolls are beautiful and great quality, and I am in love with so many of their sculpts. That being said, I don't think I will ever fork over the money for a face-up from them again. After digging a little deep, I have found I am definitely not the only one who has had problems with their face-up work, which is really disappointing, because otherwise they are a superb company.