1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Furniture

Apr 2, 2005

1. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't in business anymore. If my attempts at creating a dining table don't go well I might look into getting a dining set from here. Their stuff is beautiful and they're fairly close to were I live (and more or less on the way to visit my grandparents so...)

2. Wow, those are beautiful. Thanks for the link! Good luck with making a dining table, though.

3. Anyone else have issues finding 70cm furniture? I have a lot for my 60cm dolls, but my Dollmore Model guy can't even sit in the chairs his legs are so long. The other problem I have is that I want furniture that isn't all victorian-inspired fluff and fainting couches....a kitchen table and chair(s) would be great. But I have no idea where to look!

4. In the UK there is a shop called the works and yesterday I found a wooden rocking horse in the craft section for decopauge, it is the perfect size for pukifee/lati yellows. It was only £2 so excellent value. I also make my own furniture although I am still learning different techniques for this.

5. Most of my dolls are in the 70cm range, and yeah, the struggle is real

6. The thing about scale - 60 cm & 70 cm are both 1: 3 scale - one's a short adult the other a taller one. I figured out how human furniture scale works (short people & tall people get screwed - big surprise) so go that route LOL
      Although since it's so much grab while it's there (at thrift stores where I get most everything) I've got quite the variety of chair sizes! I have to be careful of what I put with what so it all looks right!
      Cat couches - oh so much. I've got 2 of them. I also have looked longingly at some doggie beds (which are slightly bigger) cause I'd like at least one real bed for my SDs. What I use now is this cut to order 6" foam pad I had the local fabric store cut to order for me (they have different sized foams to buy that they cut - for things like pillows & couch cushions etc). It's about the size of a pillow case, and that's what I use for sheets & for bedspreads LOL

7. I have purchased some technically 1/4 scale pieces but... They're not quite right. Too wide, made for teddy bears or chunky child-proportioned dolls. Sigh.

8. I love to make little furniture for my pukifee. Back when I had a minifee (she didn't last long in my house), my dad and I made her a functioning Benjamin stool; I wish I would have gotten photos of her with it before I sold her.

[​IMG]I Made a Desk[/url] by J.S.Roth, on Flickr

Another:
      https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4440/36467857745_fb474c9da7_n.jpg

#828 DescendingSky, Aug 10, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2017
    9. I have all the materials to do it, but my results are only ok since I don't want to use a buzz saw to cut such fine things, i'd rather not lose my finger for a sofa leg ._.

10. My oh so lucky buy... 4 wooden chairs still boxed to save space for now lol
      That's iplehouse BID, JID and standing on a chair KID
      [​IMG]

Ipile SID and JID's
      [​IMG]

11. We have a local antique mart that has some really excellent stuff if you're willing to risk life and limb (I exaggerate...a little bit) to explore. I found a really excellent bench, perfect for my MSDs, for about $15 and look forward to taking the girl I'm currently waiting for chair shopping in the future. They had a lot of handmade stuff at slightly peculiar scales.

[​IMG]

Although, for a tiny, I have to wonder if one of those pincushions shaped like armchairs might not be a worthy seat? It'll have to wait until I see her, I guess.

12. #832 Yukiona, Nov 8, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2017
    13. @Yukiona those comments are 12 years old. You'll have better luck with the more recent ones, or browsing eBay.

14. I have some luck when going to Wal-Mart or Target and browsing the toy sections that house all of the AG sort of stuff. I got a couple of reclining chairs that don't look tacky/aren't drenched in pink or purple and can fit 1/3 and 1/4 scale dolls comfortably (I might add pictures to this later). It seems as though antique stores are a really good resource for furniture! I don't think I have any close to me, but I can see myself making a trip and poking around some a few towns over.

15. both of those posts are 12 years old.... try links you can find that are in 'newer' posts.

16. hello here is a grouping of my finds : furniture and accessories mainly from empty attic, drawers of my grandparents or home made! It' s for my 1/6 and 1/4 doll
      [​IMG]Cabinet de curiosités 1/6 1/4 by alixir2.0

17. I love the rocking horse! :D

18. I love the 1/6 doll furniture from a esty shop called DreamStudioDollHouse.

19. I wish there was more 1/3 and 70+ size doll furniture.