1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Furniture

Apr 2, 2005

1. Here's what I have for my tiny girl so far. Manhattan Toy Groovy Girls furniture is great for Leeke-sized dolls (got it all off Ebay BTW. Two beds for $45 (shipping excl.) isn't bad).

[​IMG]

2. This is my first post.I don't know whether there's any threads ever been post.I've searched the whole forum but couldn't find any threads mainly talk about this.I am interesting on this topic because I am a fans of SIMS games.Buying furnitures for the characters is my favorite thing.I would like to see your guys post pics of your doll with their furniture.
      If I post this topic in a wrong place ,pls forgive me and let me know.
      Thanks to you all!

3. At this point, I have a single chair (Tea Chair for my dolls. Mikel is currently sitting in it. :)

I plan to get a second for Weros, as soon as I can get to LA. :)

I would love the whole table and everything, but I don't have the room at this point. :sweat

~Anrui

4. Thanks for your reply,Ukimi!

That tea chair is so beautiful! I think your Mikel is gorgeous when sitting on it.;)

5. I actually don't have any furniture for my dolls... But I really should set them up a little doll-scale "room."

6. For my previous MSD doll I bought a chair, which was fairly big.
      It is a little bit too small for Vespa but she can sit in it, which is fine.
      I don't have any other furniture.

7. My dolls live pretty well in human-size environment, but Ying does have a rocking armchair where he takes his naps.

8. A have nice velvet chair, and a beautiful deep purple ottoman-type thing.

I got them at an antique doll show.​

9. My girl doesn't have a chair or anything yet, but she has two draw/storage units for her clothes~ She'll be getting a bed soon :)

10. I used to collect the whole doll house thing, and I kept some of my fave. parts, so my two little laTi's have a play room, bathroom and bed room in a little shelf. I have a chair thing for my msd's.

11. This is my favourite thread on the whole of DoA: you can see all sorts of dolls in the environments their owners have set up for them -- furniture galore here :3nodding:

12. lol, my dolls must have chairs, and their own beds! cuz, I'm weird i guess... he-he. I even have a kitchen table and chairs with shelves full of food for my msd sized dolls. :)

13. they have a bed and a sofa, self made since nice furniture is expensive >_<

14. My bigger dolls live where I live, sort of... :lol: But I'm waiting for some Elfdoll tinies and they will have a little living quarter. So far I've bought a sofa, a lounging chair and a little table for them.

It's not really practical for my bigger dolls to have their own furniture at this moment. I may eventually get them chairs, but I'm not in a hurry. (My Blythes have a really nice kitchen, though!)

15. Rae has his bed (previous his box) and a chair, it's a bit small for him tho.

I'm hoping to buy a large sofa for him and Cain when Cain gets here

16. I have two chairs and a table. The chairs are from a store near my home that sells stuff from estate sales and miscellaneous decorative objects, and the table is from Target. They're all supposed to be for holding potted plants, but work really nicely for dolls and were fairly cheap.

17. As yet i have a scrumptious red velvet antique style sofa that is slightly too small for my SD's but i am hoping will be perfect for my incoming MSD.
      It's so hard to find furniture that i like for my BJD's.

18. Lucius has a nice chair from the Volks store. Snape has a small wooden chair I sanded and painted black. Snape also has a table. I made him a bookcase/shelf unit for all Snape's poition bottles as well. Which reminds me I need to still paint the shelf. I have on order a fainting couch for Narcissa. I have an extra table that I'm going to get rid of, and MSD sized chair I'm selling off.

-Anneke

19. My dolls have loads of furniture. I am running out of room for it all.

20. I would LOVE a beautiful chair or something but I don't have room for it T___T