1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLL & HOBBY - Dolpa Nagoya Limited Doll Preorder!!

Aug 25, 2005

1. Ashbet did you get your sleeping boy?

2. Not yet, but I left a message with D&H today -- he may be in transit, I'm going to have to ask my husband to check his CC and see if he's been charged yet.

-- Andi :)

3. Keep in mind there can be a delay it it showing if you look at your online bank area.

4. Andi ...I cant thank you enough :grin:

5. You're welcome, sweetie!! *squeezes*

And . . . check your e-mail . . . RENGEMARU IS HERE!!!

-- Andi :D

6. Funny, I called them a couple times and kept getting their recording, so I finally just e-mailed and they said they sent an e-mail (which I never got)

So something is in the mail supposedly...will see when it gets here!

7. OH HAPPY HAPPY SMEGOL DANCE!

and I have THE CUTEST teddy baby grow he can model for the Sleeping Elf site

8. You might want to check your spam folder just in case your email is hiding in there.

9. I did check my spam folder Treelore and no e-mail. Maybe when I called in the order they typo'ed my e-mail addy. And silly me for not remembering which credit card I used.

So hoping in the next few days I'll have two arrivals here! But one will be moving on after she gets here (altho I will have to check to make sure she is okay and sneak a photo or two). That reminds me, time to check to see where my Soye is now!

10. I didn't get an email (No spam filter.) And every time I call I get the message, no matter what time I call. but I just checked and I've definitely been charged. (Ergh. If they couldn't email me with the info I gave, who knows where the doll is going?)

Rar. I emailed them a week or so to ask about adding a wig to my order but never got areply for that one either. Oh well. I can't wait to see him!! @_@ yeek, I hope he gets here soon!

FWD

11. Ashebet just sent me pictures of my beautiful Rengemaru Im so pleased ..I was going to call him Fili ...but I dunno now ...untill he gets here

12. Sweet Dream Rengemaru has arrived at my house :D :grin: ! My Mom opened the package for me and took pictures- I'll see him in person when I get home from school in November *_* ....

13. He's here! Well... he's at my mom's house. She'll put him in the mail and send him here. But he exists and he's mine!

FWD - (Well... technically he belongs to the Visa company for a few more months.)

14. Is this the boy magical?

15. Has anyone found out anything new about the clothing order from D&H?

16. Not I, I have an order with them too.

17. Yep. ^_^ Took him awhile, and I never did get an email so I was a little concerned about him, but he arrived safe & sound. I totally adore him! He's perfect. I wouldn't trade him for a Tsukasa! He's perfect!

(quiet squee)

There are so many Michaels on the Volks site now... I wonder if the new LE to celebrate the Volks LA store will be another Michael. (since it's so close to xmas I would do Michael as an Xmas thing if I were Volks and had a store of Michaels to get rid of.)

Also, I think D&H are geniuses for putting a piece of cardboard between the doll box and the shipper. I cut that thing right in half when I was opening the shipper. if it hadn't been there I'd have but a knife right through the doll box. @_@

Have any of you heard about your clothes yet?

18. Seriously, does anyone know anything about the clothing order :? ? I've been keeping money in my account for the outfit, just in case, but I don't know what to think *_* ...

19. WELL!! I just got an email from frank DHS Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation with the charge. Also got the shipping tracking number. Now I just have to remember what I ordered!

I guess I got my clothing after all. I had given up on the order long ago.

You better be aware that Doll & Hobby are just going to put your order through for the clothing by the looks of it, and will not email to ask if you still want your order. So you better make sure you have funds in your account.

20. Just bumping this let everyone know, quite a few leftovers from Frank left available, even jewelry box sunglasses. He sent an email out earlier to his mailing list with items available. I'd add it here, but my emails are messed up at the moment, I'm sure someone else would be happy to do so though. :grin: