1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Hobby preorder, part II!

Nov 24, 2004

1. Yes, me too! I've held off bidding on some nice ones on eBay, in case it came in. :cry:

2. Check your email inbox for ups tracking numbers. I got mine.

On another note, judging from the posts I read, many are disappointed for not getting what they preordered, while I, on the other hand, am *somewhat* disappointed for getting what I had placed an order for! In another word, I would have had that extra money for something else.
      Does this make any sense??

I'm not used to spending $200 on a doll item, much less a doll. So this is ALL new to me. I'm very hopefull, that eventually I will join the rest of you folks on the BJD mania and their related products and whatever else is attached to that wagon. From exuberance, irrational anxiety to ulimate happiness! :wink:

Hope y'all get your items eventually. In one way or another. :daisy

3. Yes, it does. Because the items I order don't always come in, I padded this order a little, *hoping* I wouldn't get it all. :oops:

It was more like my wish-list. :D

But Volks has been sold out of the items I wanted for some time, so I thought it wasn't likely I would get all of items. So, I'm disappointed *and* relieved!

Of course, now I don't know *what * I'm getting!

4. Heck, I don't even remember what all I ordered. I put what I'd _like_ to have in my cart, knowing that Volks would never have it all. :oops:

5. hahah yeah, that's what I did too. :) :daisy

6. I knew from previous posts that I would not get all the stuff...but so far I havent heard a word...perhaps I got nothing????
      I admit I over ordered but I didnt expect to be empty handed...perhaps I will hear today ( ever optimistic)
      Congrats to those who got stuff

7. Eep.... I just got my real total ... much more than $12! :oops:

I hope it's the couch ... just so my husband won't laugh at me for buying that much in shoes and wigs. :cry:

8. I ordered about $193 worth of stuff. I wish I knew what they just got in stock and what they are sending me.

I can't log into their site and see my order either.

9. I can't log into their site either, though maybe I typed the wrong password or forgot to sign up?

My correct invoice came yesterday, looks like I'm getting both of the Midi size Dollfie bodies, which is all I ordered. I hope I'll have as much success with this newest preorder as well!

Hope everyone gets at least some of their SD stuff.

10. Well, i just got my package. It's not Nagisa. :( It's not even all the other stuff I ordered. It is... a paintbrush. One paintbrush. In a medium-sized box. A paintbrush in a box. :evil: WTF??!!!!! What is this!!! They better not have charged me $7 shipping on a paintbrush! :cry: About an hour ago I got an invoice for the rest of the money. So maybe they will send Nagisa. Or not. I dunno. I'm going to go die now. *dies*

11. I hope it's Nagisa, Amy! *hugs*

12. Thanks Janne! Well, I guessed something was amiss when the tracker said the package weighed a pound. But I figured it was just mistaken! Grrr. I don't know if I should call D&H to find out what's up or not. The ironic thing is that in the last order I got from them, they forgot to send the dang brush! I never told them because I figured it wasn't worth the trouble and just reordered it this time. *Kicks $17 brush*

13. Well, color me mistaken: my invoice matches exactly to what I ordered. Yee! Now all there is left to do is watch it traverse the country, my lil' box of sponges and eyes and makeup remover and goo!

14. Finally got my invoice...its only about 1/3 of what I ordered so I guess those volks gothic shoes are not included, probably the wig either...oh well...cant log in so I guess it will be a surprise!

15. I just called D&H. Couldn't get ahold of Frank, but I found out -get this- that's the same freaking brush from my last order!!!! It's from the 7/20th order! So they didn't forget, they just never sent it! *Dies again* Looks like they shipped out my order today, though. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. If I end up with an actual doll, I think it'll be a miracle. *_*

16. Heh heh heh. Get this - I KNOW my order was $130 and something cents...but my invoice was for $150....

So now I have no CLUE what I'm geting. *_* Should be interesting.

Hopefully I'll get the stuff I ordered, at least...

:|

Maybe they randomly decided to send me a doll and only charge $20 for it? **crosses fingers** :D

:cow Yeah, right. I wish.

17. well, I just got another tracking number from D&H. Maybe it will really be my doll this time. *crosses fingers*

18. It is! It is! My baby is here!!! Eeeeeee! :D

19. Yay! So happy for you!!!

20. I'm jealous of those closer to D&H. I'm not due to get my package til monday!