1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll in Mind Love boys - Lloyd and Andrea

May 15, 2007

1. The main thing I like about the new DIM bodies are the muscles. Do the knee joints have the locking teeth?

2. I don't think anyone's recieved the doll or posted owner pics yet, have they? I'd love to see more pictures of them, besides the ones on the site. :D

3. Not yet (that I know of)
      If the 45/55 day wait on the site is accurate, then I'm calculating they should start arriving early/mid-Julyish. *Hopefully*

4. Eeeek. WE NEED PHOTOS.

They need to hurry up, and ship em out. :p

5. I really want Andrea! He looks so cool but I've got so many other doll on my list too >_< Arg!

6. Arrrgggghhh. I really do love Andrea. I love love love LOVE how pale their skin is. Its like snow white.:nosebleed

7. I think the waiting for the heads are 3 weeks, isn't it? >< I hope DIM send soon my Lloyd head, I can't wait to see him in person, he is so cute >3<

8. Ahhhh. I just ordered a Andrea head with faceup last night.

This is gonna suck. Cos now I'm SUPER junky broke.

And I'm not gonna have enough to buy a body for a while.

I'm gonna have a floating head. At least he is hot. :o

9. :D I cant wait to seem him:D

10. I knowwww. He is so beautiful.

He's gonna be here in probably about Julyish. Cos if the heads take 3weeks, plus 2 extra for the faceup then yeah.

My birthday is in 20 days and hopefully, I'll have maybe 200 or more, and I'll be closer to getting him a body. But DIM is outta stock on the bodies. X_X

11. I caved.... Lloyd must be mine!:aheartbea

I decided to take a risk on the new body, and see if it poses better than the old one. I really like the new muscled look of it; I hope it has more flexibility than the previous sculpt.

12. I asked the people on the site if the new body had locking knees and they said the new models are exactly the same as the older models, except for some minor adjustments to the ankles and so on.
      D:

So they are hard to pose? :(

13. So, the knees don't have locking joints, are still single jointed elbows, and knees?

Ahhhh.

14. They're so pouty :D But I do like Andrea. Lloyd reminds me of Lollipop girls >___>

15. I LOVE Andrea! I was thinking about ordering a head (the whole doll is sooo expensive!) Does anyone know what other bodies match up well with DIM heads?

16. I like them both. Lloyd's snarky/fed-up expression is great. And yes, I can see them as very *cool* edgy girls.

17. Ahhh. Both the Andrea and Lloyd heads just went outta stock!

I'm so glad I snagged Andrea before they sold out. :fangirl:

18. I've received my Lloyd head today... and he is very PINK X_x the color is like the new DoD I think, and his sculpt is strange.

Edit with photos:
      [​IMG]
      He is on an Abio Angel body (similar to volks pure skin and luts normal skin)

After a blushing and a few mods:
      [​IMG]

19. My, he IS pink! Thank you so much for posting photos of him, Gothland - he's gorgeous >w<

20. Awww, he's so cute gothland!:D A simple faceup looks good on him!