1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll in Mind Love - posing? does anybody have one?

Dec 2, 2005

1. They are just beautiful ~ and SOOM I've heard is quite a lovely pale colour.
      A luts BW would be fine though *-* I love both the CP and SOOM bodies.. so was curious to see if I could put my Danbi (if/when I get him) on one of those ~

2. I will see if I can threaten/beg/wangle Lyn to put her danbi head on her bw soo - to see how the match is. ACK I can't get another big girl, ack!! too many!! aackkk why do these companies torture usss...............

3. i dont own a soom body nor do i have a bw luts
      but i have a regular skin color chiwoo and he is far too dark.

in regards to the other dolls i have
      he is not a good match for volks pureskin, souldoll or customhouse.

Edited to say
      the lighted skin color in my grp is my angelregion and souldoll boys

4. Is your chiwoo a normal skin one though hun? ~

5. If you could hun that would be great.. although with the resin seeming to change a lot with CP at the moment... XD

Thank you so much ~

6. So get a big boy. ;)

7. XD *pokes Osaka*

8. Yes he is.
      he is not a BW as i mentioned above.

9. It's like we're playing musical resin chairs XD~ bittenbefore has a DIM doll but no BW Luts or Soom, I have a Soom doll but no DIM doll (though I'm staring at Persia). This is a comparison pic I took a while ago in natural light between Soom, Customhouse, and Volks, though:

[​IMG]

My Soom boy is definitely the palest of the three, but he's not WHITE--he's a lovely pale fleshtone. Volks is a bit yellower and pinker, and CH is a bit yellower.

10. paris kit should be shipping hopefully this week - it's been 3 weeks now.... :-D :blush my harem is gettin' a MAN baby!! :blush :blush :sneaky :-D

11. Ooh! If anyone can confirm that LUTS BW is a match I'd be grateful. I have R-Asiam on the way and I wasn't sure about his body from the pictures so I may want to replace it.

Hey Sher, congrats on the Paris. Won't all your girls fight over him? :D

12. ^-^' I would be happy if the SOOM resin matched.. I love SOOM bodies.. ^-^'' I might buy one anyway for him, when I get the head.. if I get it XD gah, indecision.
      Thanks for the comparisons though hun~

And wow Sher.. Paris.. in the house..

He will have sex-godly status XD

13. Poor boy had better stock up on his protein powder and vitamins. We've got plans for this boy. squeeeee

14. Sher, Paris will make you get a DIM boy just to give him a break from all that "attention". :lol:

Congrats! ^_^

15. tee hee... I think, actually, a Hound might be more up to the task, oh I love them.. I ogle all kinds of hounds over in the gallery... sigh... money treee o money treee...

maybe if I shake juniper in her christmas tree costume, money will fall out. **scuttles off to try it**

16. XD Hounds are so divine.. but then I'm COMPLETELY bias.. I have one sat half a foot behind me XD

But the DIM boys are so lovely too.. I can't wait to see what your little harem do with your new Paris... ~_~' poor thing will need all the help he can get XD

17. I just got my Danbi on Tuesday and I'll be posting some pictures tomorrow. Mine stands, but his arms don't stay in position and he's a little floppy. I bought SD13 clothes for him and they fit fine. The wrist joint is a little funny and I'll be putting a bottle cap in his head 'cause the head cap is really hard to get on and off. But man, is he beautiful!