1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll in Mind - Persia

Dec 2, 2005

1. I saw him lastnight and thought of the f-16 as well. He's a gorgeous boy though ^^ Damn all these new dolls coming out during the holidays! Right after I ordered my R-Asiam head :cry: I want more! Maybe they'll sell his head only at a later date *hopes*

2. I wanna know if you can just get the head too... I think he'd make a pretty girl. There I go again, always turning the boys into girls. ^_^

3. Ok I have a semi-related question. Was their Rain head discontinued or something? I remember seeing that one at gigglegeek and have been waiting to see if they put that mold up on their site to no avail.

Anyone know anything about him?? I'd kill to have Rain. Bael's begging for an upgrade and Rain is the one he wants. lol

4. How Cute! :0

5. ^^ Rain will be reproduced in 2006 (Before Spring ^^)
      D.I.M is planning to release first 43cm girl end of This year or begining or next year. After that, the rain will come next...
      ^^good day~

6. He can be fit with SD9. ^^
      Separated head is not yet confirmed yet ^^
      Thank you~

7. He's so gorgeous! I'm forcing myself not to consider getting a nice cool boyfriend for my future Eunbi ...

8. Someone needs to buy him and post lots of pictures. lots. :D I do say he's my favorite dim doll so far <3

9. ...omg Rain in '06. Excuse me while I go implode from utter bliss. Jasmin, you've just completely and utterly made my day!!

10. I asked on the DIM Q/A Board on whether the head will be sold seperatly and this is what they wrote back:

11. :love :D Mine too! I love the Rain scuplt!! *saves up money*

12. Holy crapolla, that dude is mighty shmexy! Excuse me while I rethink my doll plans....

13. Hi Sakhmet ^^
      Rain 2006, he will be recostomized so don't know when exactly he will be released.
      D.I.M is planning to have to put Magmet on head to open/close easily.
      Also the artist said(Art-tong) he need to be improved in some points ^^
      so the new 2006 Rain will show us better looking in some points.
      I hope this informatiom will help you a little to understand for whom waiting for Rain.....
      In fact, D.I.M does not have the actual plan for the rain as D.I.M have many other plans already such as 43cm completed dolls & 60cm girl...etc on..
      But from time to time, getting inquiries from people about Rain. so the Rain was replaned.
      Anyway, I also expect how he will look like when he finally out as 2006 Rain.

Have a good day all ~

14. I wonder whether just a Persia head will be available?

15. Well if they're improving on him that's mighty good news! And magnets to hold his headcap on would be fantastic! Ooooooh I can't wait to see the new and improved version!!

16. yes they plan on releasing just the head. see my post up above. :D

17. Eek. I want the head *_*

18. OMG... he just screams 'please love me!' He's perfect for one of my characters, with that tentative smile and wistful expression.

Augh, why have they released so many beautiful dolls over the last couple of weeks, when I'm even more broke than usual because of Christmas? *sighs* I can see that I'm going to be saving for a veeeeeeeeeeery long time ^_^;

Cyph

19. should i bring this in for my shop? :D i wonder... anywayz i attached photos.... anybody who wants can order thru me :D the price for the doll is 560USD [exlcuding shipping]... feel free to pm me :D

- Skin type : Normal Skin
      - Wig : 9.4 inch
      - Height: 60cm
      - Eyes: 16mm Glass eyes
      - Circumference of Head :24cm
      - Circumference of Neck :10cm
      - Circumference of Bust : 24cm
      - Circumference of Shoulder : 8.5cm (including shoulder :11cm)
      - Circumference of waist 21cm
      - Circumference of Hip: 25cm
      - Foot size : 7.3cm

- Completed Doll with Face-up
      - Wig(Black color with Short cut style)
      - Eyes(16mm Glass eyes/Color Grey)
      - Package Box
      - Cotton Blanket(to rollover doll)
      - Certificate

[Clothes are not included]

2 makeup designs...

makeup A
      [​IMG]

makeup B
      [​IMG]

happy drooling :D

20. He is lovely ^-^ Is there any news on whether he, like R-asiam and Danbi, will have a head released on its own?