1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLL LEAVES 1/3 girls Discussion thread

Oct 21, 2011

1. I just replied to your post on the photo thread too. I have a feeling I may end up taking it off too. Too bad as it was slightly expensive. I asked this on the other thread but in case you don't check there....is she WS? She looks it. If so, what do you think of the WS? I ordered her in WS and I hope I won't hate it.
      What wig is she wearing ? I love, love it!
      Do you find her head too big for the body as other people mentioned? She doesn't look bad in your photos. I ordered during the event so I am getting a noir head. I'm going to put a girl face up on it and see what I think of it lol. The sculpt was pretty and had a lot of potential. I can't wait to blush those ears!

Oh, you said you took the official face up off? Do you have the box opening pics or a pic of her before with the official face up?

This is also my first 60 cm girl. I only have Supergem girls they wear like sd17 clothes. Do you know of bailey wears sd13 clothing? Does she fit sd10?? I've been browsing the MP but not sure what size she wears
      And I just want to thank you for posting the pictures. Since seeing and hearing about the head too big and also worrying about WS I thought I made a big mistake and have been so worried but your girl looks wonderful. I can't wait to see bailey in person

2. Thank you sooo much honey for the lovely comment

Thank you so much Ishtar, my Kurau is on a standard doll leaves body and yes her head is massive but it looks better when she is dress up. i will post more photos of her in a couple of days standing and next to my other 1/3 dolllove girl and a few of my Noir

Yes she is in white skin colour because i really hate yellow/natural skin colour, i just love the resin of doll leaves doll it is so pretty ^-^

My Kurau is on a standard doll leaves body and yes her head is massive but it looks better when she is dress up. i can post photos next to another doll i own if you like to see the difference between them. i do think the arms are very skinny aswell . sorry i do not have any photos of official face up because i had to take it off right away... i really didn't like it at all :(

oh she fits most standard 60cm girl outfits SD13 i mostly buy mine from doll-love because they are super cheap and are beautifully made. i also i buy them from Etsy ... not sure on SD17 or SD10 never tried them on a 1/3 dolls?

Here are a few photos of my other dolls from Doll leaves below in white skin.. i have to say they are slim bjd but they are sooo cute.. they remind me much of Ringdoll bodies. But the SD doll leave heads are alot big on the bodies then their 1/4 MSD models. i hope that makes sense, if you have any more questions please feel free to ask away.

[​IMG][​IMG]

3. You have been a great help, goldendiamonds, thanks so much! I really love WS dolls too. Most of mine are WS but I was afraid Doll Leaves would be too paper white but the look is quite breathe taking. Athena is gorgeous. I love her little ears! I won't mind the big head so much when she is dressed and with a wig. Most companies do have bigger heads anyway. I can't wait to see more photos of your kurau as she is quite lovely and I can't wait to see what you will do with your Noir head.
      Oh, and I don't think you answered but if you don't mind what wig is your Karau wearing? I love multi color wigs. She looks amazing in it. It looked wonderfully made

4. yes of course the wig i bought her is off ebay here is the link below
      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-3-8-9-BJ...item4cfee46fe3

i recommend using a wig caps because i find 8-9" wigs fit better with one and it stops staining ^-^

also here are a few quick photos of kurau outside ^-^

Right side view of Kurau's face up

[​IMG]

Left side view of Kurau's face up

[​IMG]

5. She's very pretty. <3 I will hopefully be spamming some of my special Aurora in a couple months in here.<3
      :> She'll be my second big girl. I think my SOOM Cuprit might make it home before her.

6. thank you sooo much, i hope your girl will be home sooon silvermasques XxX

also here are some photos of my Noir and of Kurau's face up

i took photos with his long elf ears in these photos but he did come if human ears aswell but i love the elf ears more they are sooo hot:aheartbea just need to buy him a body now

here is a side view

[​IMG]

and front view

[​IMG]

sorry for the crap lighting he is in white skin

7. here is afew images of Kurau's face up done by me

front view

[​IMG]

side view below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry for soo many posts XxX

8. just a quick question since I plan on ordering clothes and stuff soon does the Bailey come with high healed feet?

9. Yes she does come with high heeled feet. :)

10. sweet thank you now I can buy her these boots I've been eyeballing

11. This is My Carmen pricess &#65281; When I first saw her from Doll Leaves website, I know she will be home soon!
      She is sooooooo beautiful and I love her very much!

I order Bailey nude doll with Jacqueline clothes and Daphne wig :) I am very happy that I chose these since she looks perfect with that. Really love DOLL LEAVES design a lot. The shoes I bought from one of my friend.

The faceup is done by my friend Baiqi, Thanks very much for making such a wonderful faceup .
      About her proportion, in my own opinion, the head is not that large. I think it is perfect and it is into my taste.

Ok, here she is :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking :)

12. Oh, she's lovely! :)

13. They make some original dolls. Bailey is lovely, i love her mouth, if only her eyes were a bit smaller.
      Before seing their site, i thank that i would never buy a 1/4, but now i think i will buy two of them:? (Royal and Maya:aheartbea).

14. For my personal tastes Bailey's head is too large ( or maybe just too wide? ) I prefer a more realistic proportion, but She's still a really cute sculpt <3

Ganemen that faceup does suit her nicely.

15. goldendiamonds and Ganemen, your girls are really beautiful :D

I like the shape of Bailey’s face and she has very nice lips. I think she has a lot of potential :)

16. I hope you guys don't mind if I join in! <3 I just put the lovely new Aurora girl on layaway because I was just blown away by her beautiful face! I am hoping I will like the body also. Everyone's photos look so lovely. <3 This will be my first SD! I only have MSDs at the moment. :)

17. Kait!!!!!! OH I thought your name was familiar! <3 :D I hope when they all come in and you have her you'll take some pictures of her and your pretty lil Pierce!

18. Yes from the MNF thread also, hehe!:fangirl: I will if you promise to take some with your beautiful Devin!! :D I think Aurora is going to be so wonderful!! Is anyone else getting her?

19. :> I'll make sure Devin is there for her box opening for sure :D