1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLL LEAVES 1/3 girls Discussion thread

Oct 21, 2011

1. I just discovered Doll-Leaves and fell in love with the new boy, Evan! He's sooo cute, especially in the new skin colour, "Wheat"! Too bad that it's limited, I don't think I can scrounge up the money in time. :(
      I also like Anthony, Andrew, Xavor and Hu, Daphne and Vanesa. Too bad that Doll-Leaves is so underrated!

2. He's so lovely! You could always do a layaway.:D I fell in love with the Aurora girl, but knew I didn't have the funds to pay right away. I emailed them and they had a wonderful layaway program of up to 4 month and not to mention they are SOOOO nice!!! =D

Does anyone know what sort of clothes fit these girls or of anyone who sews for this size and what size wigs they wear? I am brand new to SD's and I'd love to get my girl some things before she arrives!:D

3. Kait I 8/9 wig would be good for Aurora, She's a 21.5cm head :D Clothing wise anything in the Standard SD girl range is pretty well fitting. I don't have my girl yet but I bought her a dress from the Nine9style SD13 section. :> I hope it'll fit good around her large bust ( though 24cm bust isn't too bad.. kinda standard in SDs )

4. Awww thank you soooo much honey XxX

i agree with u Zomboid
      i have also fallen in love with Evan i would love him in white skin though with Wheat skin Evan's face up :...( i wish i was rich... i really want Evan , Aurora and Flora .... want isn't the word it is need..... i really wish i could buy them yet i just paid for my new dragon girl from doll-zone... bad times

Honey my Kurau fits better in 9-10" because i use a really thick wig cap, but she does fit in most 8-9" if well elasticated. Also my Kurau fits in most standard SD outfits, yet the doll leaves waist are abit more slender then most, so it may be abit looser. But it does not notice much, you can solve the problem by using a corset or use a belt. But depending on style and shape you may not even have to do anything . I hope that makes sense because i am abit tired and am half asleep... i really need to go a bed now ...night night x

5. Ahhh I know what you mean x-x;; I scrapped up enough for an Evan myself even though I am waiting on Aurora.. XD <3 I am so happy people like her though x)

6. Hi guys, just popping back in. My Bailey & Noir are still on layaway. I'm glad to see a second bailey. She's very pretty! I feel a little better about size proportion but I do think her head is a little wide and big for her body but I think a long wig and hair covering the sides like the ear should take care of the problem. I have yet to buy my girl any clothes, or even give the poor girl a name! For those SD DS owners already, what do you think of the body handling/posing? Will it need to be sued or anything IYO?

7. I feel like the knees are a little slippery with the SD bodies. I end up sueding those :)

8. First round of Aurora are on their way home :) <3 They're hopefully be some more activity in here!

9. Some LE Aurora spam to help liven up the girls thread?

Fée hopes so.. and she says she's sorry for being bald. I'm a bad dolly mom. I only just ordered her wig this morning.

[​IMG]

10. Congrats honey she is stunning, i wish i could buy her T-T
      do you have anymore photos of her, maybe front view?

11. All of the photos I have as of right now are here Head shots.. :D

We have managed to find homes for 11 of them and then our girl >w< it makes us really happy yay!

12. Just jumping in here with a quick question, does anyone have any Daphne spam?? I'm thinking about getting her when I have the money, but I cant seem to find any other photo's of her!! Thanks in advance!!

13. Aghh, I really want a Bailey... She's so damn gorgeous. >_< Especially the lips...

14. I agree about Baileys lips! All of a sudden I have a thing for dolls with slightly open mouths and visible teeth which is why I just bought a DiM Laia.

I wish I could just order all the dollies I want right now!! I'd get a Bailey. :(

15. Owww I love the visible teeth too... Me too, I'll definitely get her some day...

16. I am the complete opposite with teeth in dolls... it's always the one thing to creep me out of a certain sculpt.. I've only got like... 2 dolls with teeth my SOOM Ai, and DiM Robel, but they're hard to see.. XD

17. It seems that most of the older Bailey picks are not working anymore. So does any one have more photos of her from different angles?

And has any one put her on some other body because I don't really like Doll leaves bodies? I think some one said that they would post Bailey with some other body but didn't notice any photos like that (sorry if I missed it).

18. strr99: thanks for the link!

I want face shots. And if possible her head with some other body than Doll leaves. Btw what is the neck hole size for Bailey?