1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLL LEAVES 1/3 girls Discussion thread

Oct 21, 2011

1. xkelpiex: so jealous I have also been eying Emily. She is so lovely!! I hope to get her some day well!!

2. What are you planning to do with your Bailey's body? I saw you were selling her head. Are you getting a new head?

3. Well if I manage to get it sold i want to get the Emily head!! If she doesn't sell then I will just buy Emily with a body.

4. oh XD Makes sense!! I hope she sells! Once I get mine, another Emily around would be pretty cool.

5. Took awhile to find this thread. Was hoping to see pictures of Emily cuz she's....really beautiful......

6. Dollhausen--I don't think anyone here has an Emily yet, unfortunately :( I won't be getting mine 'til the spring because a limited doll caught my eye.

7. Yea, I'm in the same boat. I was hoping to get her in the new year. I'm thinking later on next year.

8. So she's new? That would make sense because I do check out the Doll Leaves site from time to time. I was looking for pictures of Puppet and when I saw Emily I was wondering how I managed to forget such an attractive doll. Same thing with Eve....

9. I was hoping to see some pictures of Emily as well. She is gorgeous. I just got my Bailey head (my first BJD doll) and it is a lovely face. I'm excited for the face up.

10. Hello - I have recently bought a Doll Leaves Doris and wondered if anyone could offer some advice as to what brand(s) of shoes would fit her?
      I'm looking at the range offered by Impldoll for their Model and Star girls and also the SD13 range from Nine9 but I also like some of the styles offered by Dollmore and Iplehouse paticularly the ballet flats/pumps.... is it as simple as looking for shoes that will take her 7.5cm long feet or do different brands have vastly different widths too?
      Any advice or help much appreciated :)

11. I also just finally found this thread. I have a question if anyone can answer I'll also ask in the boy discussion thread as well. Does anyone have both a Doll Leaves boy and girl I'm trying to find out how well the boy heads would fit on the girl bodies. I know the head circumference is slightly different but just wanted to check. I'm wanting to get an Andy but I want it as a girl. Thanks for any help. :)

12. I know that my Bailey head fits on the boy body, but I have not tried the Noir head on the girl body. I can let you know a little later when I get home and try the swap.

13. Here is my Noir head on female body and Bailey head on male body.[​IMG]

14. Any newly minted Emily owners wanting to show off their girl? Im debating whether to order her, but I want to see the quality of faceup from doll-leaves first since the its the main reason I fell in love with her xD

15. The quality of the faceup of all the Doll-Leaves dolls I have is very nice. What you see is what you get.

16. Ah thank you!! I was wondering if you order just a head though? And has anyone tried a hybrid with DL heads? I'm not too convinced with their bodies sadly ._. But they do look fantastic in clothes, so meh ^^

Update: I just read their Christmas Event. I could have got Emily with a free face up and Ovid!? *slaps forehead* Maybe I'll wait until April, for their next anniversary event xD

17. I think you can order the head separate. You can ask them directly or order through MoC, I know they list the head separate.

18. Hmmm. I looked on both DL and MoC, but they don't have Emily's head listed. I shall send an email there way. I would love to see if the head could fit on a Feeple60. The DL 1/3 girls have a neck size of 8.5cm, and Fees have an 8cm.. so maybe? xD

19. I lust ordered an eve from MoC! I couldn't find many owner pics of their female body and none with jointed hands on them but she is so pretty ^-^
      Can't wait until she gets here with her little event buddy :P

also anyone have female jointed hands?