1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLL LEAVES 1/3 girls Discussion thread

Oct 21, 2011

1. Thank you! I love love love love her lol, but I want to get her a different body that is non Doll leaves. She will not stand on her own. It's annoying lol.

2. I just love the pictures of bailey and Emily. I'm looking I to getting either one of those two or ula. I love all three of them and I just can't decide which one I want. I may get more than one... They're just all so lovely.

3. Does anybody know which other companies match DS' normal skin tone? I am going to want to buy an Emily at some point, but want a more aesthetically pleasing body.

4. Hey, y'all with a Doll Leaves Bailey, what size eyes do you use for her? I changed out her lashes and was trying to change her eyes. And I got the 16mm, like they told me, but they seemed too big. Like, they just didn't seem to fit. I was just wondering if anyone else had the same trouble or if I might be going nuts?

5. Nevermind! I figured out the problem. One eye socket is bigger than the other. From what I've seen, it seems to be pretty standard on all the Bailey heads. And the 14 mm eyes I tried for her were kind of too small, so 16mm must be the way to go.

6. Sorry, I just noticed this question. I use 16mm in my Bailey head.

7. Does anyone have any Eve spam? She's so cute.

I'm so glad to see from owner photos that Emily's lips don't look as...um..."vivid" in person. I love her but was thinking if I ordered her I'd have to get those lips modded, lol. Big relief!

8. This thread is not very active one but I would like to see some photos of your lovely ladies from Doll Leaves. :)
      Here is my Edwina. She is grown up Amara

[​IMG]

9. There haven't been a lot of posts here but I used this thread when I was looking at which doll to buy. I finally ordered Doris and she just arrived...she is lovely. I am a newbie so I have to figure out how to post pics but I will do that when I can. She is gorgeous though I think she is strung rather tight.

10. Doris Sculpt:
      Ok...sorry...still haven't quite figured out how to post pictures, but here is the link to my picture trail site with a box opening photo of my Doll Leaves Doris. 60CM white skin with factory face up. She is the smaller bust body...not that you can tell in this photo.
      http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24659442

11. My Doll Leaves Emily is back from dasHinterland with her new faceup! I really love the uniqueness of Doll Leaves sculpts :) Everyone's girls are so pretty! ^^

[​IMG]New faceup by sam darko, on Flickr

12. sam_darko Your girl is beautiful. Those teeth and eyes :D I just love Doll leaves dolls.

13. michellebebe - thank you ^^ These girls are so slim and small from SDs, she doesn't fit most of my SD13 clothing (too baggy). She also wears a 7-8" wig :O

14. Your Emily is stunnnnnning. And have you found any good clothing for her, size-wise?

15. Aw, thanks so much!

Unfortunately..not really. Dresses with stretchy or smaller tops. It's easier to find things for her upper body I feel. I did recently replace her Doll Leaves body with a new Dollzone girl body so now I have different things to fit her with. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful with that one :/

16. No, those tips were super helpful! Thank you so much. C:

17. Hi, I'm thinking about getting the G58-03 body for my floating head (it's the one that comes with Athena). It looks really pretty in the company photos, but I was wondering if it poses well at all. Does anyone have any pictures of the elbows when they are fully bent? I don't need her to be a super poser, just a pretty good one.

18. Hello there,

Does anybody have yume ?
      I can't decide on her or gem of Doll sofier.

19. Hey, I'm guessing this is the right place, I just ordered an instock Soscia event head from Angelesque c:
      Seems like not many people own this girl... in fact I haven't found anyone, bar the one lady in the waiting room with the six month layaway~