1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DOLL LEAVES 1/3 girls Discussion thread

Oct 21, 2011

1. Been thinking about getting one of these ladies, but this thread is so empty... Is there something wrong with the dolls? The faces look really nice and I like the bodies from the photos.

2. I don't know > A < I don't think there's anything wrong with them, I don't have a body from them yet but my Soscia is gorgeous.
      Speaking of, haven't shared her here yet.
      Here she is stealing my DollLove Arefa's MSD boy body
      [​IMG]Aeryn and her sheep by Izzy, on Flickr

Fyi, her head is 19.5cm, slightly too big for MSD wigs, probably about 8in, works on big MSD bodies, possibly Zaoll bodies, personally I fully intend to put her on a Resinsoul 68cm girl body xD

3. Let's get this thread going again!! I have a DS Aurora ltd. I'm so excited to finally be finishing her up aesthetically... Got her some new hands BC the ones that came on the old SD body just didn't suit her. She just needs new eyes and will be all set!

I also have a Bailey head that is going to be waiting a bit on a body... So, my opinion is that a lot of the girl's heads look too large on the old bodies... Which may account for the lack of activity in this thread, etc. They finally released a new version... BC I dunno about anyone else, but my Aurora (Claudia), poses horribly. Her upper torso slides from side to side BC of the lack of real registration. I actually made her a binder just so she wouldn't shift around so crazily!

But as soon as I can figure out how to post a photo from my phone, I'll add one in of my Bailey, The Sea Witch. (She uses 16mm eyes, as someone asked before)

EDIT: Here she is!

[​IMG]

#163 DraconicMaiden, Aug 1, 2016
      Last edited: Aug 1, 2016
    4. Just got my Doris a new wig and sweater set...she had to try them on "today". This shows her factory face up pretty well. She has white skin.
      [​IMG]

5. Nothing wrong with them....in fact I think the quality of the resin and the casting is excellent. I only have smaller size dolls to compare too though. I think they are just not very well known. I searched through every doll company when I chose my Doris. I like the faces a great deal and the price is good. I have found the body a bit frustrating to pose. Her legs "kick" a great deal and the jointed torso seems to make it harder to pose and I thought it would be easier. But, again, she is the only larger size doll I have so I may just be inexperienced at posing. I also got the jointed hands but I haven't put them on yet.

6. I redid Aeryn's faceup recently but I'm gonna wait I've got an Onlykids boy body coming in and it's gonna match her lots better than my other Msd's body so she's gonna steal it for a while I bet xD I'm actually getting Resinsoul's new SD girl body, eventually, hopefully this year, or early next year. Absolute latest, I'll order it a year from now when my birthday comes around again.

7. i have been interested in their SD girls, but it's so hard to find info on them. can anybody show me owner photos of their new SD girl body? in the company photos, the body & leg shapes look good, but i don't know if it's because of the angles or design, the arms look really skinny for the body...

8. I'll try to take some photos of my girl body this weekend and get them posted.

9. Woo, took a bit of digging to find this thread. Resurrecting it from the past to ask for some help. I have a Doll Leaves Emily who keeps dropping her leg :eek: I managed to fix it for a while with some apoxie but the most recent time I picked her up (just a few minutes ago) she managed to completely pop the apoxie piece off and drop her leg again :vein Has anyone else had this issue, and what have you done about it?

[​IMG]leggy by BabySnowBJD, on Flickr

[​IMG]prue by BabySnowBJD, on Flickr

She's lucky she's so pretty :sweat

10. Wow, so pretty. I was curious about the SD sized girls. I have two of the MSD girls, and absolutely love them. I was looking to see what peoples opinions were of the body and if anyone had owners photos. Please and thank you in advance.