1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 16cm BB's Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. WOW, I can't wait you girls to post pictures ~ so exciting ~!!

2. Oh my, I can't wait to see pictures of these little guys in the flesh -- I mean, resin! One thing I'm selfishly curious about is how those skinny little bodies compare to the Fairyland PukiFee bodies. I need another body for my multihead, but the PukiFee giant bobbleheads are just creepy to me. Yeah, DangDang's head is huge too, but in the company photos she doesn't look as "alien tadpole" as the PKFs do. Please give us lots of spam!

3. I should be getting mine any day ..now :)

4. They all look so amused! I love Dingding and Dangdang together, they look like they're having a lot of fun.

5. My Ding Ding arrived today. She is so joyous - I can't help smiling when I look at her. :fangirl::fangirl: Peaches (Pong) took an immediate like to the latest family member and the pair of them haven't stopped giggling all afternoon.

Sorry about the spazzy-flash - I'll try to take some better pics tomorrow.

[​IMG]

I bet you are smiling now too!?

6. SHE IS GORGEOUS
      what a cheerfull little thing
      mine is being held up by customd GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

7. Oh dear goodness - she's adorable, sugarlump! She and Peaches are too cute together. And yes, I'm totally smiling :D

8. Awe! DingDing looks so precious with Peaches! Imagine DingDing DangDang AND a Pong together... o3o;! That's one large Bundle of Happiness I'd say!
      I really love the outfit you've chosen for her!

9. Sugarlump, that picture made me laugh out loud! What a pair! :lol: Looks like Dingding makes a great girl too!

10. Thankyou for your kind comments. Yes, my Ding Ding is definately a girl. She told me her name is Sue-Ying :aheartbea

Oh my, silvermasques, that would be a big bundle of happiness! I look forward to seeing owner pics of Dang Dang here soon.

Tinybear, I hope your little one is released from Customs soooooon.

Here is another pic of Sue-Ying after she has been raiding the Pukifee wardrobe.

[​IMG]

11. Ohdear! miss Sue-Ying is quite the happy young lady! :aheartbea

I just Adore that little outfit on her it's so precious!! Urgh! So happy <3 <3 >w<

and I second that ;-; customs better release your baby soon tinybear! =3 we're all looking forward on viewing your baby's overload of cute.

12. Oh, Sugarlump I just can't get over how freaking adorable your Sue-Ying is!:D Such a happy little girl! I actually saw some owner pictures of Dang Dang on another doll forum and she is just ridiculously cute!:D I'm so happy to see people are happy with them, what is the resin like?

13. They look cute and lovely~
      What size of clothes do they wear?
      Is it Lati yellow size???

14. Um...I'm not sure how to answer. Do you mean colour? Sorry, still a relative resin-newb :?

winniecat, yes, they are Lati Yellow size. The clothes, shoes and wig Sue-Ying is wearing are from my Pukifee.

15. Oh - I want I want I want, Sue-Ying has caused so much squeeing in this household!

ETA: Oh, is Ku new? She is as sad as Ding-Ding and Dang-Dang are happy!

[​IMG]

16. Wow, I can't believe my eyes. She is so oooooooooo lovely. And Ku is so special. Oh, I want them all............

17. resin is pretty darn good
      she has a lovely weight to her ..I ordered natural .and she is very pale ...I think next month I may have to order this crying one

she is well worth the money ..I have had more than a few tinys ..and she is as good as most and better than some

Ding Ding ...more on Flikr ..she is just stunning
      she fits most my Lati Yellow ..shoes are a little large on her ..she she couldnt care less
      and its nothing a pair of socks cant fix ...I like her ...like her a lot

more pictures on my Flikr
      and more here
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?372810-new-Ding-Ding&p=6348606#post6348606

[​IMG]

18. These little darlings are so cute! How do they compare to Fairyland normal resin (says the girl with a multi-head that has to share a body right now)....

19. As I said on the gallery thread, she's aDORable!

20. OooooH. I have a a multihead waiting for pick-up at the post office . . . Hmmmm . . . could this body work? Finding a Pukifee body on the Marketplace is near to impossible.