1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 16cm BB's Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. I rescued this little cutie from a non bjd person. I think she is Lian? The old owner didn't know. She is wearing the smallest vintage dress I could find and it is still too big. She is wearing a Vogue Ginny wig. I'm going to order some stuff that fits soon! I've never had a tiny this small before!

[​IMG]

2. She's very cute Molliebean, and so lucky to be rescued!

3. Molliebean She is sweet. :)

4. This thread is pretty dead :(
      Anyone have a Bella event doll on the way?

5. yes actually i do. her name is Jinx and i wanted her to go my event arwen who's name is Jeer.

6. Sounds great! I can't wait to see her :)

I have one ordered as well, but it will most likely be a while before i get her. She will be the smallest bjd I own! I don't have a name for her yet, but I just bought a hat and pants, and I'm eyeing a bunch of stuff from nubanded xD

I would love to see more pictures of these tinys! :)

7. Oh I am loving seeing everyone's dolls!

Here's my little Ada, she's such a sweet little one.

[​IMG]

8. Aww very cute stellarstar :)

9. Loving all the pics! Really cute stellarstar!

I have an event Alex I'm still waiting on (since March)...he should be ready soon.....and I have nothing ready for him as 16cm is an odd size for me.

10. stellarstar you have cute little lady :)

My Hieronymus got new toy. Little dachshund.
      [​IMG]

11. That puppy is amazingly detailed for something so small michellebebe. And very cut picture with your boy

12. This is my Ada, Xiao Dan ^^ She's pretty good at posing, and with enough determination, she can actually stand in a running-like position on one foot. Her one fault is that she can't sit without her dress propping her up in the back. I believe this has something to do with her leg sockets. If anyone's still curious about clothing sizes, this is a pukifee/lati yellow sized outfit.

[​IMG]

13. She's very cute Stellar raven! I love her curly hair and that hairband

Do you find lati yellow stuff fits pretty well?

14. Here's my Van all dressed up as a cute lamb, lol.

[​IMG]lamby pie by SD Hampton, on Flickr

It's Pukifee size and fits really well. I got it on Etsy a few years ago.

15. What eye sizes do you all use for your event tinies? 10 or 12cm? I'm especially interested in ones similar to my upcoming Bella, like Ada, Arwen, Xixi, etc... I could have missed it, but I just can't seem to find that info anywhere ><

Edit: What about wigs? Reading through this thread, it seems people mainly use 4/5 or 5/6 with 5/6 wigs being too big, and 4/5 ones sometimes being too small.

16. Aliyahbetd -I used 10mm size (all white) eyes in my Alex and a handmade fur wig in a 5/6 size. The head is definitely a size 5, so some 4/5 wigs without stretch might not work, while some 5/6 wigs can be loose -I have tried one and it was too big. I hope this helps.

17. Thanks, Kurogane! That's really helpful :)

18. Aliyahbetd I have Xixi and he has 12mm eyes but 10mm eyes work as well. And he has 5/6 wig (it is little bit big). 4/5 wig was too small for him.

19. Thanks Michellebebe

It seems like 5/6 would be safest :) I have a hat for my coming girl, so I suppose it wouldn't matter if the wig was a little big xD