1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 16cm BB's Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. it would work in size ..but I think the Fairyland is too pink ...but I will check it out

2. I have the WS skin puki, but the multihead will be NS, also.

3. I'm sooo tempted to buy DandDang or DingDing....Usually I'm not a fan of dolls with more extreme facial expressions but those are just sooooooooooo darn cute....I have to make up my mind as long as they offer free face-ups!!! :)

4. I think I'm tempted because they remind me a little of Mui Chan, and I haven't been able to afford one of those! Their heads are a little smaller than Pukifee, so maybe they'll look a little less bobbleheaded (not that I don't love my bobble-headed Ante, but I'm always afraid she's going to tip over on her face!).

Kim

5. Yes Kim, they remind me of a tiny Mui Chan too :-)

NS is definately lighter/whiter than Fairyland NS.

[​IMG]

6. they remind me a little of her too ..
      Ding Ding is smaller ..( I used to havea mUIcHAN .but couldnt get along with the grumpy face )

and to tell you the truth ..I kinda like the resin in this girl more

and Im so glad I got the free face-up ..its gorgeous , very well done

7. Yes, she definitely reminds me of Mui-Chan too but I find DingDing even cuter! Wow, with you guys saying that the face-up and the resin quality are good I find it hard not to order lol xD

But I really want to see owner pics of DangDang too!!

8. Thank you, Sugarlump! That's a really good comparison. I'm so, so tempted!

9. I've just ordered DingDing. Love her face but hesitated because it's a new company. I'll let you know how she turns out.

10. ooh so many Dingdings <3 <3 I hope to see some of Ku and Dangdang soon

11. I am strangely drawn to these dolls...... on one hand they look like they would eat my soul in my sleep, on the other hand they are adorable... which is generally what I like in a doll :XD: They make me laugh (nervously...)!!! The little crying one is too sad though :( Quick somebody give her a hug!!

12. I've gotten notice Dingding will ship in 3 days.
      I would like to see owners photos of Ku also. The factory pix have a weird matte pink around the eyes and mouth. She must look better than that.

13. I was pretty Impressed ..there was good communication
      they tracked my doll too to see if she arrived Ok ..
      follow up to, they were interested in my views too
      I was pretty pleased

and 3 days from buying to shipping ..gotta be impressed with that

14. I pushed the button because of your reviews. I can make a decision easily with a doll in hand. Quality, craftsmanship, artistry, etc. But I was hesitating because all I had was their factory pix. But yours and sugarlump's photos helped me. I do have a Soso ordered and am interested to see how the quality compares to Fairyland. And yes I am impressed with the communication so far. I requested dark eyes if possible (order states random colored eyes) and they emailed me back they would use Brown eyes if that was acceptable. How long did shipping from China take?

15. I cant really say ..they shipped EMS ..but mine was held up in Customs ..by a Volcano ..and everythign else LOL

But I still got her over a week

I hope you enjoy her ..I must admit I do ..she reminds me a little of My Elf doll Bong

..not looks but how they make me feel ...they both make me smile
      you cant help but be happy when you look at them xx

16. I've been saving up for another doll . . . buying one of these darlings would put a serious delay on that doll purchase, but I'm sooooo tempted!

17. Your Ding ding's are soo cute! cant wait for mine to arrive.

18. I am totally going to get one of these and mod it all to heck. It's got a perfect face base for what I have in mind, an affordable price, and 16cm puts it around six inches tall....
      I have but one word to say about the project: .... "CRIVENS!"

19. it Might not be a tiny, but I got one of their SDs. Order was placed on the 16th and he arrives here to me in the states TODAY. <3

So as far as Shipping times it's VERY good <3

I frequently talk to their sales team and they're very very kind and prompt <3

20. Yay silvermasques! Can't wait to see pics of your little one :-)