1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 16cm BB's Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. Last photo of Mei before summer ends. Looking forward to some fall photos.

#581 SweetMelodies, Sep 16, 2015
      Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
    2. I don't have good pictures rn but I do have a Doll Leaves Ovid from the 2013 winter event. Out of curiosity, would anyone happen to know what model of head sculpt could also fit on the Doll leaves body? Been trying to find the neck size info and can't seem to figure it out. -3-

3. hi everyone! this is my first post in this thread. i just got my Jinx and i am very happy to share her with you :)

[​IMG]

i still need to get her hair so her bonnet will fit :sweat

4. Congratulations moondust07! Your Jinx is so cute! And I love the dress -so pretty for such a small doll.

I have an Alex I've named Dipper. I have to take more pictures!

5. Hello. Here is photo of Hieronymus in his new crib :)
      [​IMG]

6. So adorable Michellebebe :)

7. I hope its not too terrible that I'm double posting like this. I just had to introduce my Bella! She is a bit creepy without a face, and one leg is a bit wonky so she can't stand, but I love her to pieces <3

[​IMG]IMG_4227 by Katherine, on Flickr

She was orginallly going to be a cute pink pastel character with angel wings. But I got that hair at a thrift store (it was a huge weft in the halloween stuff after the holiday for 75% off!). Since my Bella was bald, I decided to practice making a hot glue wig. And...I love it! I just love the deep color with her default gold eyes. Now I think she is going to be some sort of fantasy creature :D

I did still want those wings (painting them blue and gold would have been awesome) , but doll leaves forgot them (we ordered 4 pairs total! wth?), and after almost 6 months of waiting Mintoncard was super kind enough to let us have a refund. Someday Bella will get her wings...someday :(

8. She is so cute. Maybe Santa will bring her a face up?
      That was a lucky thrift shop find for wig making!
      I hope she does get her wings someday!

#588 ladywindsor, Dec 10, 2015
      Last edited: Dec 10, 2015
    9. Photo dump of Mei in the snow <3

[​IMG]

10. Sweet Melodies -- Mei is extremely adorable!

11. Thanks. Some Mei love to bring some life to this thread.
      [​IMG]

12. Happy New Year, everyone!
      Would like to properly introduce my Yuva (Alex), since I finally managed to put her image together.
      [​IMG]

13. *reviving the subject*
      So I'm waiting for a Doll Leaves Alex. Are there still Doll Leaves tinies owners around here?

14. Yes, I still have my Alex! Poor little guy has been in storage.

15. Yeah my poor Arwen has been stuck in storage too, and in need of a new faceup. Just waiting for our living situation to be more stable and for all my stuff to be in one place again.

16. I have a little Ada WS, and plan to dye her brown and turn her into a wood elf. So many plans, so little time...

17. Alex is there! I still have to fix her face-up (first ever, allready re-done twice...) Pics coming. So far I like her a lot, good posing and amazing resin.
      Question is: which eye size should be right for her? Eyes socket are really peculiar and none of my 12mm or 10mm are fitting. Should I try oval ones?

#597 AnnaDolly, May 24, 2018
      Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
    18. I am ressurecting this necrothread, I have a doll leaves Lian on the way and I'd love to see everyone's babies and hear eye sizes and wig sizes!

19. I couldnt find a room for 12cm BB, can they be talked about here?

20. I don't see why not, it's kinda a necrothread